Saturday Color Challenge 11-8-08

April Showers

Oh, April! What a lovely challenge! Thanks for thinking of me today. I was moping a little this morning since I will have to be at work into the evening (holiday open house a ways from home) and wouldn't get to celebrate much (and I like celebrating). Now I'm hoping I'll have lots of purple and green things to look at when I get home. You've just made my day! Thank you!

When I went looking for a photo that went, I found that photo was which taken by Charlotte with the "sepia" setting on her camera. I try to tell them not to use those. So Annette ran the "Photo Basics" action on it to fix it. I found a copy saved it that way next to it in my folders. Made my search a bit easier. ;)

I've been working on Christmas cards today, and purple & green don't mix well for those. But I will get to this challenge soon - this color combo and the Endearing Collection are some of my favorites that I don't get to use often enough without an extra push.

Did leave you all a little love, though!

Well, my face is just a bit red :wub: I went to the gallery to read the comments on my LO and, much to my chagrin, discovered that I have the grass growing sideways! May I say in my defense that I did this last March when I was still fairly new to digi-scrapping.

Here is the link to the explanation of St. Urhu: St. Urhu Color Challenge

Well, my face is just a bit red :wub: I went to the gallery to read the comments on my LO and, much to my chagrin, discovered that I have the grass growing sideways! May I say in my defense that I did this last March when I was still fairly new to digi-scrapping.

Here is the link to the explanation of St. Urhu: St. Urhu Color Challenge

LOL! I thought you had done it on purpose JoEllen as it gave the LO Character :D

Archived