You Can Ignore This Thread...

scrappinchar

Just call me nuts!

I had a question but I think I didn't make sense asking it...so I just deleted it all. lol

I would delete the whole thread but it won't let me.

:bedtime:

Must be late!

:)

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, you sucked me in, lol!

LOL

I didn't mean to...honestly.

lol

I rambled on and on in circles about something and posted the question.

Then decided it (I) just didn't make much sense.

But I can't delete the thread.

Oh well.

:hit-head-with-hammer:

well.. you should still ask.. someone as crazy as me could possibly follow your circles :) hehehee

Angela

Maybe tomorrow. Maybe my head will process stuff in a more understandable way then. (Or maybe not. lol)

:disappearing-smilie:

Well, I read the original and was trying to figure out exactly what I would say to your question and then you dared me NOT to come back here and look at this thread so I'm not really looking.

In other words, I'm not really here. I'm just a figment of your imagination. ;)

Well, I read the original and was trying to figure out exactly what I would say to your question and then you dared me NOT to come back here and look at this thread so I'm not really looking.

In other words, I'm not really here. I'm just a figment of your imagination. ;)

And what a LOVELY figment you are!

2.gif

lol

I must be really tired, but I am finding this thread hilarious (too much time looking at Mickey Mouse and not enough sleep and a cold to boot.)

I think that you just very effectively caused lots of people to look at your thread, & I think that you would make a very good advertiser. :) :) :)

Ah, I will now disclose that in the blinking bedtime sign was a subliminal message. It said "shop now in the boutique."

:rofl:

Man, why aren't I employed by SG?! lol

I read your original post last night and my answer was long and convoluted so I deleted it and went to bed too. So....as much as I am NOT reading this thread now, I am also NOT answering it. :)

.... your question actually made perfect sense to me - scary huh? LOL .... and, yes, the humour was cute! You complete me! :o I always joke with my dh that he is "my knight in shining armor", spoken with a hint of Katherine Hepburn a la On Golden Pond. ;)

Have fun NOT reading all the posts this thread will get! ROFL!

It's just all part of a new marketing tool for the boutique...really.

lol

Janine...okay...I think you satisfied my curiosity from last night. lol

Darn, I forgot that one: "You're my knight in shining armor."

I told Rich that I could have used a smaller font and included a lot more. lol

Hmmm...did anyone see Zaz? I didn't.

2.gif

I'm not reading this very funny thread either ... but the first time I didn't read it, I thought I saw a link for new Christmas goodies in the Boutique and now I can't find it. So I have to go not read it one more time. LOL

Argh...I'm not reading this either :embarrassed003: ... that was just 5 minutes of my life that I will never get back ... may have to go shopping to relieve some of the angst ... :embarrassed003:

ROFL!!

(Now I really have to go check out the boutique...and I'm justified now.)

Oh, and Char............."You had me at hello"

Oh, I just enjoyed letting myself do a rather loud gufaw!

(Maybe I should go back to silent laughing!)

One of the things I love about SGs is that we can be totally honest here. With that in mind (and the fact that I trust you all to be gracious and gentle) I want to confess that I AM reading this post! That may surprise many of you, and if you are offended, it was not my intention at all. I just feel I can't put on a mask here.

Thanks for understanding.

Debbie

One of the things I love about SGs is that we can be totally honest here. With that in mind (and the fact that I trust you all to be gracious and gentle) I want to confess that I AM reading this post! That may surprise many of you, and if you are offended, it was not my intention at all. I just feel I can't put on a mask here.

Thanks for understanding.

Debbie

It's okay, Debbie. We accept you as is. Not hiding and all. I'd even accept you like this: :curlers:

lol

No need for masks.

Archived