You Can Ignore This Thread...

scrappinchar

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh dear, I can't believe you are resurrecting this thread!!

*ding*ding*ding* We have a winner!

You're the one that put this thread into 10 pages!

lol

Okay, I have to admit...I actually just reread the entire thread.

I was laughing so hard...and it felt good! lol I had to wipe away tears!

The first few pages had me the most but some other things later stuck out to me.

Janine is too funny!

These are still cracking me up...

I feel a bit like we are creating the lost Seinfeld episode here...the show about nothing! I think we've created the thread about nothing! Charlene you get to be Jerry, and I can't decide between Zaz or Janine to be Kramer....hmmm. Oh, I know, Janine is NEWMAN! I want to be Elaine, not that I'm that important, but I like her hair! :D

maybe we can win an Emmy?

Debbie

Debbie - if you can dance like Elaine....you can have her. I'd rather be Mr. Peterman, Elaine's boss. It would sound something like this, "You know Elaine, this thread reminds me of the time I was trapped by a herd of wild pygmy goats...or was it bulldogs. Either way, I have an idea for a new line of hats. You need to go to Borneo to search out the best furs.....wait....go to Salt Lake City. I hear they have women there who like purple....yes Elaine, purple. Purple hats, purple shirts, purple hair even. Go and find them....and watch out for the wild bulldogs. Well, I'm off on safari. Hold down the fort for me, Elaine."

I'd be here, but I'm somewhere else right now. :huh:

I feel like I just tripped into a black hole. Or a rabbit hole.

• 2 years later...

Archived