You Can Ignore This Thread...

scrappinchar

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Layer masks ARE okay though, aren't they? You know me and my layers......

As long as you know how to apply the layer masks...

I'm still learning about those. lol Might be scarier on me. :ph34r:

I wish I had a layer mask option that I could wear around for my face. Then I could show the parts that were lookin' good today and hide the parts that were less than "good". Hey, if I can do it for my face, why not my whole body! And I could change whose body would replace my less than fab parts! Can one of our designers work on this please?

OK, I admit I've read the whole thread,

have no idea what's going on.............

but have a big smile on my face.

makes for a nice Monday morning!

Why do I keep laughing this morning?!?

lol

Maybe there's too much sugar in my sweet tea.

Nah, that's not possible.

lol

Layer masks ARE okay though, aren't they? You know me and my layers......

I DO know you and your layers. That's why we might just start an intervention soon. Layer Anonymous doesn't yet have a chapter in Ontario, but they might start one now after I told them all about you. How many layers were on your ATC again? ;)

Oh, but I haven't really been reading anything here. Not a word. In fact I didn't just type any of the above either. Boy, you people have great imaginations if you think I've actually been anywhere near this thread. Perhaps therapy is called for all around. ;)

OK! I read the whole darn thread! LOL I told myself last night that I wouldn't open it up because it basically says not to, right? Well this morning I wake up to 2 pages on this thread, so here I am. Boy was I a sucker. LOL

I am not leaving, to never return again.

Well, I'm back.

Or is it that I'm not back?

Maybe I should start these don't look threads more often.

Janine, you've been cracking me up.

"Things that don't exist can never end, because they never started in the first place!" Too funny!

And I wonder where Zaz has been. I haven't seen her around. Maybe she's putting her elf :mikec: at work getting the boutique ready for Thursday.

Oh my gosh, Janine! I went to your gallery! lol I didn't find the famous ATC,

but I found THIS!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I didn't see that before. It was in the gallery the day after my wedding...so it slipped in past me.

No wonder you've been cracking me up! I think you've had some of those sugar coated almond cookies!

Oh, and Char............."You had me at hello"

Oh, I just enjoyed letting myself do a rather loud gufaw!

(Maybe I should go back to silent laughing!)

I hate it when I burst out laughing and my DH looks at me, then I try to explain it and I get that blank stare that says "you have lost your mind women" and of course, it's not funny when I tell him because he doesn't know you all....then it kind of ruins it! LOL!!

HELLO

OK! I read the whole darn thread! LOL I told myself last night that I wouldn't open it up because it basically says not to, right? Well this morning I wake up to 2 pages on this thread, so here I am. Boy was I a sucker. LOL

I am not leaving, to never return again.

I'm right there with you TracEy! I'm never coming back to this non-existant thread again too! (It just hurts too much to laugh this hard! ;))

Archived