Thursday Challenge 11/13/08

Shari PV Mom

Hey There Scrappers! Are you ready for your Thursday Challenge????

Today's challenge is to scrap moments when adults play like kids. You know we all do! For example ... this weekend we got a bouncy house for my daughters 4th birthday party. After all of the kids had left we still had about 8 family members (all adults) hanging out. Somehow we all ended up in the bouncy house with 2 dogs and Kalyssa! It was the most fun! I really felt like a kid again! Yes, I took lots of pictures! (About 47, if you really want to know!) No, I haven't had a moment to myself to get it scrapped. *sigh*

So ... show me some fun times the adults in your life have had. If they aren't quite acting like children then scrap someone doing something fun - like playing sports or just being silly. Use your imagination! I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Post your layouts in this gallery and have fun!

Oh great challenge Shari! I'll see what I can do. (It will help me procrastinate a little longer on those calendars I am working on, he he.)

Silly me! You're right Sara! I'll go fix that!

Btw - great page! I left you some love!

Is this really the only layout posted to my challenge? I thought we would have had more. *sniff sniff* ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived