November Mid-month Layout Contest

PBarnes

We all have some principles that we look to for guidance in our lives. These principles help us make decisions and choices. For the Mid-November Layout Contest, we want you to create a layout documenting a list of 5 principles or rules that you live by. Post your layouts in the Mid-November Layout Contest Gallery by December 15th at midnight and if your layout is chosen, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Good Luck!

The November Mid-month Gallery is here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have one half done, but just have been too busy to finish it. Hopefully I can get it done later this afternoon. its a great challenge and yes, the ones already done are all terrific. Its a reall challenge to really identify what is the most important and them get it put it together. I love a great challenge!!!

I put one up. Thought of this during our sermon today, which focused on the 2nd lesson from 1 Thessalonians ch. 5. Our pastor is fond of lists. We got a list of 3 early in the sermon, and this list of 5 toward the end. Here it is:

5 lessons from 1 Thessalonias ch. 5

Left some love for you Elisha. I think this is just awesome. Pretty similar source of inspiration I want to use in mine. Hope I can get done at work and get home to finish it.

Funny, because i've been working on mine and I have one of the same verses from Thessalonians that Elisha used in my notes on what to use for this LO. I may or may not use it, b/c I have to narrow down to 5, but still we're all on the same train of thought. I hope no one thinks that I scraplifted! ;) I have had mine in the works for a while now.

By the way, Elisha, I love yours. It's great! Very inspiring!

Jennifer - I wend around all day yesterday thinking it was the 15th, and the deadline. I was scrambling to finish. Did you do that too?? As soon as I read your post this morning, I realized that TODAY is the 15th. The layouts are due today at midnight.

I was expecting a new gift Christmas Collection today. I have to wait for tomorrow to see it. The good news is that the ScrapSimple Club comes out today.

Archived