Boutique

Guest crazymommy

Guest crazymommy
Was looking in the Boutique, and I saw something I liked, say the pets biggie templates, I see three different ones, not sure what the difference is?? One say Commercial What does this mean. I see some biggies mean embelisments are included, but not sure I understand commercial.

Thanks Debbie

Hi Debbie! As far as the templates go, "commercial" means that if you are designer yourself and you want to use the templates to make paper that you plan to SELL...then you would need that license. If you are just making your own papers for your own albums, you can buy the cheaper version.

As far as TEMPLATES go, a mini kit come with 3 templates. A regular kit comes with 6 templates, and a Biggie comes with 9 templates.

As far as COLLECTIONS go, a mini kit has 6 papers a page of embellishments and an alpha. A regular collection has 10 papers, 2 pages of embelishments and 2 alphas and a BIGGIE comes with 16 papers, 3 sheets of embelliahments and 3 alphas.

HTH!

Guest crazymommy
[quote name='wxchic' date='Mar 9 2006, 03:25 PM']Hi Debbie!  As far as the templates go, "commercial" means that if you are designer yourself and you want to use the templates to make paper that you plan to SELL...then you would need that license.  If you are just making your own papers for your own albums, you can buy the cheaper version.

As far as TEMPLATES go, a mini kit come with 3 templates.  A regular kit comes with 6 templates, and a Biggie comes with 9 templates.

As far as COLLECTIONS go, a mini kit has 6 papers a page of embellishments and an alpha.  A regular collection has 10 papers, 2 pages of embelishments and 2 alphas and a BIGGIE comes with 16 papers, 3 sheets of embelliahments and 3 alphas.

HTH!
[right][post="35538"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Guest crazymommy
[quote name='wxchic' date='Mar 9 2006, 03:25 PM']Hi Debbie!  As far as the templates go, "commercial" means that if you are designer yourself and you want to use the templates to make paper that you plan to SELL...then you would need that license.  If you are just making your own papers for your own albums, you can buy the cheaper version.

As far as TEMPLATES go, a mini kit come with 3 templates.  A regular kit comes with 6 templates, and a Biggie comes with 9 templates.

As far as COLLECTIONS go, a mini kit has 6 papers a page of embellishments and an alpha.  A regular collection has 10 papers, 2 pages of embelishments and 2 alphas and a BIGGIE comes with 16 papers, 3 sheets of embelliahments and 3 alphas.

HTH!
[right][post="35538"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Wow !!

Everything I needed to know!!

Thanks so much I was really wondering all of this, you were a Great Help!!

Thanks A Bunch!!

Debbie

Archived