Religious Themes?

I'm also working on one out of necessity LOL. My 18yr old dd was baptised a couple of weeks ago and I just couldn't find any decent papers/kits so started working on mine. Just don't know how long it will be before it hits the boutique though :)

Thank you for the responses. So I guess that means that there isn't a lot of product out there right now for what I need. If anyone comes up with something, please let me know. I had a friend take some fantastic digital pictures for the baptism and I really want to make the scrapbook look really nice.

Guest kanga
I know DSP has a baptismal kit (I think it has a couple of crosses, doves plus various wordart). Try looking at that one for inspiration.

Guest ScrappySue
Sorry I can't help you out on this one Fran, but if I find anything during my 'travels' on the net, I will let you know!

Guest Cropnpix
That's a great idea, Robin. I sort of had a thought like that swimming around in my head. I thought it would be nice to put my favorite scriptures in a small scrapbook (6 x 6 maybe) so that I could look at it when I feel the need. Kind of like a little one dragging around his or her ABC scrapbook. :)

I just placed a baptism kit in the store, it was in last Friday's newsletter. Scripture is a great idea, there is just so much to choose from! Any particular favorites?

Here's a LO in the gallery, it links to the collection:[url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=6028"]Baptism Layout[/url]

Archived