Custom 4x8 Photo Cards?

Launa

Does anyone know if and how you can do custom 4x8 photo cards at walmart....all I see is templates. Is there a way anyone has found to upload your own design?

If not where do you all get yours printed and how long does it take?

I don't know if you can upload a custom design for the 4x8 cards there, but here are some other options:

If you really want a full 4x8, you could always just get an 8x10 and fit 2 on a page. Then, just print it as an 8x10 and cut at home. They would cost $1.42 each that way. (Using Wal-mart's prices for in-store delivery)

If you can make do with a 4x7, you could print a 5x7 and crop off the extra inch. This would be $0.58 each.

If you can make do with a 4x6, they are only $0.15 each.

I do mine at Sam's club.

Their prices are good and they are pretty fast.

I just asked at Sam's the other day and they said just to bring your media in and if the jpg was 4x8 they'd print them :) I thought that was pretty cool, because I hadn't been able to find anywhere online to upload my own locally.

I ended up going with oversized postcards this year. Ordered them last night... hopefully they turn out nice! I thought it would be a fun way to send our greetings this year :)

my dd wants me to make her birth announcements/thank you notes for when she has a baby and wants a folded type card ... with one of the inside sides blank so she can write her thank yous...where do they print 5x7 or any size folded cards? are these what you are talking about here in this mb?

thanks for any info

Archived