Here's how to join in on the fun:
- Design a 4x6" recipe card (at 300dpi), any way you wish, using mostly Scrap Girls products -- include on the card one of your most favorite holiday cookie, candy, or other sweet treat -- something "tried and true" is preferred.
- Place your real name and/or Scrap Girls message board user name somewhere on the recipe card (small text is fine).
- All skill levels are encourage to participate! Even if this is your very first time digital scrapbooking or if you are a pro, please join in the fun!
- Save your design as a jpg file only, with a file name that includes your SG user name (for example my file might be called brandiev_chocolatechipcookie.jpg) -- just some way so we know who made what!
- Attach your card to an email and send to me at SGCookieExchange@gmail.com
- In the body of your email, include your your Scrap Girls user name and real name (real name is optional).
- A confirmation will be emailed to each person (within approx 48 hrs) who sends a recipe card so that they know their card was received.
- Cards MUST be received by midnight EST on Wednesday, December 10.
After all the cards have been received, I will compile them all into one or more files (depending on how many received) -- last year I believe we had close to 50 cards. Imagine that -- send in one card, get back lots! On or by December 12 each participant will receive the links (via email) to download the recipe card files.
NOTE: Unfortunately, if you don't send in a recipe card, you will not be able to get a copy of all the cards. No exceptions. Your recipe card is your ticket to all the fun!
After you download the recipe cards, you will be able to print them out for your own recipe box or book. You don't want to miss out!
Feel free to post your own card in the gallery (with supply lists used) anytime after December 12 -- but please don't post it before that time because that would spoil the holiday fun.
Ready, set, go -- it's time to design your recipe card!!!!!