Baptism Ideas?

Guest evansh01

Guest evansh01
Hello.. My son is getting baptized next month and I am going to make his invites.. anyone have any ideas or know where i can find some cool graphics at???
any help is apprciated, thanks! :D

Guest kanga
We did my daughters invites long before I knew about scrapbooking, PSE4 or anything like that. We took a photo of her holding my bapismal cross necklace (she was only a couple of months old, so we lay her down on a neutral background, and I held her wrist whilst my husband took lots of photos - she naturally gripped the chain of teh necklace, leaving the cross "hanging") We then made the picture black and white and place it on a card with some wording giving time and date. We got a lot of compliments, and it did look quite stylish! Given the filters etc. you can play with you could probably make a drawing effect on the photo which might look nice.

Guest evansh01
Thanks for the idea... i have been playing around and here is what i have come up with so far... what do you think???

Guest Cropnpix
Awwww, Heidi! That is so SWEET! I love the look on his face and the way you softened the picture around the edges.

Guest kanga
Thta's gorgeous! I love the face looking at the cross. We cropped that photo so you only saw the hand holding the cross- but I love what you have done! Glad I could be of some help and inspiration to you.

I didn't have time to make a huge kit, but this should tide you over, I hope:
[url="http://www.scrapgirls.com/store/product.php?id=4649&cat="]Baptism Collection Super Mini[/url]

Here's a sample of an invite I did, I don't have a cute baby like Nathan, though. You can't do any better than what you created, Heidi, it's a great invite.

Anyway, this is plain and simple:

Guest evansh01
Thanks for the great ideas! i made another one that has all his info on it, i think i like it better then my first one... i have attached it!
I do love your design... wish i was so talented!

Archived