Saturday Color Challenge

Zaz

Greetings all you challengers!

I had an awesome idea this morning for a color challenge. So I went to Kuler (Adobe site) and put together my colors for the day. But then I was late for work so I figured I'd just finish up at my office. I get here and discover that my laptop doesn't have the proper Flash product and not enough room to install it. *sigh* So I go to my office desktop computer and the operating system isn't supported. *bigger sigh* So, I sat and looked out the window and wondered about all my technological woes as of late (PhotoShop is crabby, too). As I looked out over the forest, it occurred to me that I could use some lovely peaceful colors today. So, without further ado, your challenge today is to put together the colors outside my window: shades of greens, browns (think evergreens) and a little touch of white (it's snowing a little). For extra credit, you could even add a tiny bit of light blue (the sky has a few small openings).

You can post your layouts in THIS gallery. Looking forward to seeing them!

Here's to a peaceful day for all of us. :)

~Zaz

Me, too, Tiza. Even the curling iron has turned against me. Oh, and the "OPEN" sign at work decided to go on the fritz. I'm thinking I should just stay away from anything electrical for a while. Hmmm...

Peaceful sounds like a great idea after the Thanksgiving holiday, and now that the busy fun of the Christmas season is upon us. And those are about the most relaxing colors I can think of! I'll try to get in on this.

I hope your life gets calmer! I understand about those jinxed electronics days. Going back to nature is the best cure!

I managed to get this one done before the start of the "Civil War" here in Oregon. (U of O v OSU) I'm not partial to either, but it's what you do when you live in Oregon! At any rate, HERE is my layout for this challenge. Loved using these colors. Peace to you all!

Not ME Ann! Not a football watcher anymore since I left home at 18 although I grew up on the Seahawks. I was working on my swap crop and now that thats done...I'll think about what I want to do for the saturday challenge!

Hope your evening is better Carol Ann!

Zaz, I'm having a day like yours. Just got my "repaired" laptop back from Dell, and it has already crashed on me 3 times in the 4 hours I've been trying to use it. NOT HAPPY! And no, I'm not paying for a Mac ;)

Time to finally work on this Color Challenge..hopefully the colors will soothe me.

Archived