Congratulations Audrey (sweetaudrey)!

CRS

Congratulations Audrey (sweetaudrey)! She is our December Member of the Month!

Audrey is truly a wonderful asset to the Scrap Girls community. Audrey always has warm words of welcome for our new members, joins in on chats and challenges, and is always leaving love for everyone in the gallery. She is truly as sweet as her screen name. Thank you, Audrey, for everything you do!

Audrey receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the title of Scrap Girls Member of the Month under her avatar.

When you have a few minutes, please tell us a little about yourself, Audrey, and share a link to your favorite layout! Congratulations!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Audrey! Audrey! Audrey! WTG Sweet thing! You are definitely a winner in my book. I just love looking at your adorable smile and I can just see the twinkle in your eye when I read your posts. They sure do pick the good ones around here for their member of the month.

WOW. I can't stop smiling!!!

I am just so tickled, so happy! Girls, my most favorite girls in the world...thank you so much! I am honored to be the Member of the Month...

It has been said, so many times before, by me and by all of you...but I just don't know what I would do without all of you and this beautiful purple palace. Scrap Girls has been a blessing to me in so many different ways.

Oh, goody gumdrops, Thank you so so so much!!

(I'll be back later with my favorite layout and a little more about me. Gotta find that fantastic blinky too!)

Archived