Congratulations Audrey (sweetaudrey)!

CRS

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little about myself....

I am married to my high school sweetheart Nate, we have, as most of you know by all of my layouts, a beautiful 18 month old daughter, Peyton Marie. We bought a cozy little home in a small Texas town, which we love. When I was a little girl, I dreamed of being a stay at home mommy and wife, and I am so blessed that my dream has turned into a reality.

I started Digital Scrapbooking when Peyton was born, I needed something to do with the oodles and oodles of pictures I was taking of her! I remember one night when she was about a month old, she woke up at 2am, so I changed her diaper and fed her, but she didn't want to go back asleep. I wasn't frustrated though, I could play with my newfound hobby! So, I put her in her swing right next to me and together we worked on a layout. I was addicted from the get go.

I'm not quite sure how I found Scrap Girls, but I like to think it was destiny! When I started getting active on the Message Boards, I was looking for friends. I am a very social person, and before Peyton, when I worked I had a large social circle, but once I started staying at home, all I had as my hubby and my tiny baby who didn't talk back to me! Plus, there is only so much feedback DH could give me on my layouts, poor guy probably got sick of me asking him too! So like I said, I came her looking for friends, but have found so much more. I have found a family of the sweetest women in the entire world. Ladies with hearts as big as the moon, with souls of angels, and creativity like nothing I have seen.

Thank you for making me part of this family, and I am so blessed to count each of you as soul sisters. To be made member of the month, well, its just over the top! You all mean the world to me.

~~~~~~~~~

It was quite hard to decide which layout of mine was my favorite, and I loved what Charlene did last month with hers! However, because Fall is my favorite season and because I love the way the photos of my sweet little girl turned out, I have chosen my Pumpkin Patch layout to share.

Thank you again, from the bottom of my happy little heart!!

Archived