Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

Congratulations Audrey (sweetaudrey)!

71 posts in this topic

Didn't it just make your day?!?! It made my day when it happened to me - AND it makes my day seeing your name & smiling face wearing the MOTM honor! Yee Hawwwww Girlfriend! Congratulations Audrey!

Let's Dance! :penguins::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2::penguins::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken::penguins:

Super choice!! WTG, Audrey! Congratulations! I add my agreement to everyone else -- you're an awesome part of this place! YAY, Audrey!!! :) :) :)

Great choice! Congrats Audrey! Woo hoo!

What a wonderful choice! Congratulations Audrey! I know I always smile when I open a messageboard topic and find your post and that smiling avatar looking back at me! Enjoy your month!

Awesome!! WTG Audrey! Well deserved indeed!! YOU are so loved by so many!! And most of us are waiting to hear more Audrey/Peyton adventures in the making!!

BIG HUGS!

What a wonderful choice! Audrey you are such a sweet asset to SG. Enjoy your month!!

Audrey!!! I'm so excited for you to wear the crown this month. You are such a perfect candidate for this honor! You go around making everyone feel good. And to think.. AUDREY DROVE MY CAR!!!!! I am so honored. Proud to know you my friend! :congrats3: :congrats3: :congrats3::drive1: :drive1: :drive1::caterpillar::going-crazy:

WOOHOO, Audrey! Perfect choice!!!! You were the title well, girlfriend! Enjoy your month in the limelight...you totally deserve it! :having-a-party:

congrats audrey and so well deserved....you always have a place in my heart...my sweet younger sister is named audrey !

and here she is ....

audrey

Yay, Audrey!! I am so happy for you. This is a well-deserved title. Congratulations! This deserves a party: :dancingghost::banana::having-a-party::dancingelephant:

I've been away from the board for a little while.What great news to return to.Congratulations Audrey.This title was well deserved.Have a fabulous month

wahooo well deserved Sweet Audrey, 'cos that's what you are to us.

enjoy your month, wear that badge with honour, and have lotsa fun

Oh how wonderful for you, Audrey and well deserved too I must add! Congrats!!! :) Hope you enjoy the fame and the spotlight for this month. What a wonderful month...so much for you to celebrate! Enjoy! Woo hooo!

Yay, hooray, and congratulations!!! :congrats3: