• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 angelaNussbaum

angelaNussbaum

A strange pixy monkey NUT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,389 posts
  • Personal Statement:Im a nut, what can i say? I love making ppl happy!

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:56 PM

Okay... im sick again and dh brought some books i ordered into the library... one of those books was breaking dawn!!

I dont buy books.

I have been on the waiting list for that book since it came out!

I read it in 2 days (benifits of being sick and to exhausted to even cook dinner ...)

and OH MY HECK!!!!! Im Floored, I NEVER expected that story to happen in that way!!

Now.. if only i could go to the movies in my pjs..... anyone feel like watching zoey?

So what i want to know now is .... since that kinda seemed the end of the delima that bella faced, do we get to follow jacob and nessie? I need that authors phone number!!!

(and i hid from the threads you all started because i wanted no spoilers at all... i read the first book when it first came out and have been crazy for each addition)

Angela

#2 scrappylibrarian

scrappylibrarian

What are YOU reading today?

• Members
  • 5,412 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:44 PM

Okay... im sick again and dh brought some books i ordered into the library... one of those books was breaking dawn!!

I dont buy books.

I have been on the waiting list for that book since it came out!

I read it in 2 days (benifits of being sick and to exhausted to even cook dinner ...)

and OH MY HECK!!!!! Im Floored, I NEVER expected that story to happen in that way!!

Now.. if only i could go to the movies in my pjs..... anyone feel like watching zoey?

So what i want to know now is .... since that kinda seemed the end of the delima that bella faced, do we get to follow jacob and nessie? I need that authors phone number!!!

(and i hid from the threads you all started because i wanted no spoilers at all... i read the first book when it first came out and have been crazy for each addition)

Angela

Slightly addicting aren't they?! Have you checked out Stephanie Meyers website for the "leaked" version of the next book which may or may not come to be? It tells the first story from Edward's point of view. A little something to hold you over. I am currently reading her latest book - The Host. Not quite as good as Twilight but an interesting premise!

Happy reading!!
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Shelbi

Shelbi

Grumpy Lumpy Scrapping Junkie

• Members
  • 8,422 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:55 PM

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well.
I was really surprised by the last book as well, so not expecting any of that!!!

#4 angelaNussbaum

angelaNussbaum

A strange pixy monkey NUT

• Members
  • 12,389 posts
  • Personal Statement:Im a nut, what can i say? I love making ppl happy!

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:46 AM

I didnt even think of looking at her website. but sometimes i dont like teasers... If i know what is going to be about.. sometimes i will never touch the book. is that bad?

Angela

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users