Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ande43

Marley And Me

10 posts in this topic

LOVED..........Absolutly LOVED Marley and Me....also just read Bad Dogs Have More Fun by the same guy...He is a wonderful writer....GREAT sense of humor!!!

I just bought Marley and Me and want to read it before I see the movie. Better finish the Vince Flynn and get started!

If you loved MARLEY AND ME, you will go ga-ga over THE ART OF RACING IN THE RAIN, by Garth Stein. Just be sure to have a big box of tissues near by. Can't wait to see the Marley movie.

my daughter loves the marley kid books... bad dog marley! She wants to see that movie so badly!

Angela

If you loved MARLEY AND ME, you will go ga-ga over THE ART OF RACING IN THE RAIN, by Garth Stein. Just be sure to have a big box of tissues near by. Can't wait to see the Marley movie.

Thanks for the info...I am going to try and find it.

The Art of Racing in the Rain is a wonderful story. Don't miss it - was a selection of the Starbuck's Book Club.

I plan to read this book soon... my nephew loaned it to me but no time to read lately... bummer.... love the MOVIE

I loved the movie too. I have a purebred Yellow Lab, just like Marley. It was soooo cute!