New Crop Series Coming In 2009

angelaNussbaum

Calling all Scrap Girls! Get those camera batteries charged and ready to shoot! We have a new Crop series starting in 2009, and you're going to be using your camera more than ever!

Have we got your attention?

OK, good!

Until the new Crop series is announced, your task is to take at least ONE photo daily - starting on January 1, 2009!! Keep your eyes on the message board and in the newsletter for more crop details and the schedule for the first chat, hosted by Angela (angelanussbaum) and Becca!

(now was that a teaser or what?!?)

Angela N.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HMMM - I think I know what this is about (based on a chat last week) :disappearing-smilie: - this will be FUN!!

We kinda talked about it because i was excited about the idea. But what we are going to do is a tad different... The ScrapGirls Team all got together and brainstormed this!

You all are going to LOVE it! (i hope!)

Angela

I'm in. Love it! New camera and going to a photography workshop in Orlando in Feb. I'm so ready. Loved that chat, so can't wait to see what you great ladies cooked up for us. I know it will be fun. I have a friend at work who just signed up with us last night and so I showed her this thread. She hasn't posted yet, but she'll be joining us here. She will start this too. I'm pretty excited.

OK -- I have to ask -- what exactly is a 'crop'?

Technically a crop is where you come together to scrap and chat.

For scrap girls, its usually to chat and you scrap either before or later... oh but we share our completed work for oohs and ahhs. (**some do scrap also, but they are much better multi-taskers than i am.)

Its lots of fun, going to a crop and/or chat!

Angela

I would like to take a photo a day this year because lately I haven't really been giving my little ole Cybershot any love, so I'm excited about this turn of events.

Now if I could just remember to do this everyday...anyone have any tips?

Me too, me too! I will start taking pictures tomorrow. Hey I can start with a self portrait, I got a new hair style today. The first haircut since I had let it grow long ... and now it is super short. :-)

Sandy

Archived