January 2009 Layout Contest

PBarnes

With a new year before us, let’s take a moment to think about the year just past. For this contest, I would like you to choose your favorite moment of 2008 and scrap it. If you have already scrapped that special moment, do another layout using a style that you don’t normally use. Post your finished layouts in the January Layout Gallery before midnight ET on January 31st and you could win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

We will have a gallery to post your layouts in up soon.

I don't usually enter the layout contests, but I knew exactly what picture to use when I read the theme, so I figured I would give it a shot! I love this photo of my dad and daughter-it is amazing what grandparents will do to make their grandkids happy!

Dress Up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did my layout, posted it , but forgot to mention it here. Then I posted in the Mid-January contest thread instead :oops: I think doing the "Word Picture"/Poem was as much a special moment as the event/photo opportunity was.

Is it too simple??? Since I used very few SG items, making my own backgound etc... does that enter into the rules & regulations?? Just curious; attempting the Mid January one now! These Challenges get me away from what I should be doing and back into what I love doing!!! :clapping_kitty:

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=71769

Archived