January Swap Crop Partners!

CRS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I got my photos in a compressed file and will get that sent later tonight or in the morning. Little thing called work (real four letter word) keeps getting in the way. I'd rather be scrapping. (Hey, a SG bumper sticker anyone?)

yep, me too. Can't wait til Wednesday when I get a proper day off. Once N is in bed tonight I will get my photos in a file and get them zipped up. I know which ones I am going to send now, will have to think of what info to send with them......mmmmm

I am excited to see what everyone has created, especially Sara!!

I finished my LO yesterday. I have plenty of time to mull over it before I post it and send it.

Thank you for the great photos to work with, Sara.

I am excited to see what everyone has created, especially Sara!!

I finished my LO yesterday. I have plenty of time to mull over it before I post it and send it.

Thank you for the great photos to work with, Sara.

Glad you liked them!

I finally got your LO mostly done. I'm really liking it. Got some word art I am working on.

It is always refreshing to work with someone else's pictures.

well, I'm pretty much finished Sandi - I'm not going to say any more or else I might end up saying more than I should. You will just have to wait til chat day to see the result........thanks for the great photos, I really was spoilt for choice

Guest dawnsmemories

The one I am doing for Ann is almost finished! I can't wait for her to see it, I hope it is what she envisioned.

Dawn

Mine is done for Heather (Libbysmommy), if I can resist the urge to tweak it. I'll be able to post it before the chat, but I will not be able to chat for long. (The kids might not even let me.) I have to pick up DH from the airport that night. He should get in around 9:30. So, I am not even going to try to put the kids to bed. Just put them in their pajamas and start a movieathon.

I finished my layouts for Jane. I hope you like them, Jane. They are two very different layouts from each other.

Friday is the big day! I'll start a thread Friday morning for you to post your links and start uploading to the gallery!

I'm about half way with Catherine's. I know what I want to do, but down to the nit picky details that are pretty time consuming. Hopefully I'll have it done in the morning, but no promises. sometimes those things are just slow and other times I can fly through them. I'm on call starting tomorrow so I never can predict if I'll have any time to work on scrapping or not.

Oh I'm so with you, Lisa ... being patient ... NOT!! It is 3:19 Friday morning here and I could not sleep so I thought I might as well get us started! I had the joy of scrapping for Becca and here is what I came up with. Thank you, Becca for allowing me to scrap your precious gifts!

Double Page ; Left side up close ; Right side up close

Archived