Wish List For Boutique

Guest katiekat

Guest katiekat
Was talking with my dh who is a programmer/web designer/developer about the lack of a wish list on this web site and how you were waiting for the people who developed this module (site) to create one. He has had to write scripts like the one you want for his clients in the past which worked cohesively with their current sites. He said that a web developer/programmer can write a script which plugs into the site within 4 hours if they knew the code and 8-12 hours which included testing time to make sure it ran properly if they didn't know the code. Just wanted to give some hope to you Ro, I know that you and the other developers are continually getting asked about it and you all seem frustrated. You may not have to wait for the developers but rather just find a competant web developer/programmer who can build you all a module. I really think you all do an excellent job with this site.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heart*scrappin
Oh, I hope you can! That's the only thing I miss here - a wish list! I'm always losing things that I wanted to get 'later' LOL

Archived