Boutique Thursday

Char? Conda? Wake up ladies, it time to start shopping. I haven't been to the boutique in the last two days so i don't know if this is new this morning or its been there but Brandy is on a roll. I love it and it went to kaboodle without a moments hestation. Had to do it myself though, didn't see Zaz or her monkeys or elves or whatever she's got helping today.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep CLUB DAY! Already downloaded and am downloading my purchases right now...Valerie Randall's Mud N stuff, and Melissa Renfro's Scrap Simple Embellishment Templates: Lifted Photos-Doubles Biggie. And with that...I have enough money for more groceries for the rest of the month! So I'm all set and anything that comes through this morning like the Scrap Pack: Scenic Route is gonna be kaboodled for next month!

Yep CLUB DAY! Already downloaded and am downloading my purchases right now...Valerie Randall's Mud N stuff, and Melissa Renfro's Scrap Simple Embellishment Templates: Lifted Photos-Doubles Biggie. And with that...I have enough money for more groceries for the rest of the month! So I'm all set and anything that comes through this morning like the Scrap Pack: Scenic Route is gonna be kaboodled for next month!

Such a great plan Vaughnde!! I can't believe your club is downloaded!! I don't have my link yet!!

Thanks Ladies for noticing the new stuff! Actually, Angie was up early and was able to open the store for me to get into the stockroom (lol) Remember I am 6 hrs ahead of Eastern Standard Time, so it is 3 in the afternoon here. I'm still having coffee though! :wub:

Thanks Ladies for noticing the new stuff! Actually, Angie was up early and was able to open the store for me to get into the stockroom (lol) Remember I am 6 hrs ahead of Eastern Standard Time, so it is 3 in the afternoon here. I'm still having coffee though! :wub:

I wasn't sure what the time differance was! Angie is great isn't she?? I'm not sure she sleeps......LOL!!

Keep up the good work!

Brandy, is that new collection a Twilight inspired one? I love it!

Ok, have my coffee, but haven't check the NL yet this morning. Be back soon.

Hey Sandi..that is a good suggestion even though it wasn't. Where were you when I was brain-storming??? Maybe I should do a Love Bites or Love Bytes Collection LOL!

Yeah I hear you Conda! Angie Rocks!! So do you Brandy and I gotta check out that collection! Probably will be kaboodled hehe Oh my GOODNESS!! My Naomi will LOVE This Brandy! Its definitly kaboodled! Gonna have to get it next month!

I am trying to put myself on a budget, its not working!!! My husband says "you never seem to buy anything for yourself anymore" if he only knew!!!

LOL...I can so relate to that! I got my cc bill the other day and quickly put it back away. ;)

I am trying to put myself on a budget, its not working!!! My husband says "you never seem to buy anything for yourself anymore" if he only knew!!!

Tee Hee...if he only knew! sometimes life is the necessity of invention or is that the other way around?? hehe....on my 3rd cuppa now.

Boutique down to 5 pages!! Does this mean it will get filled up with new stuff today??

I have Scenic Route and Day to Day packs in my basket!

I've downloaded the SS Club and it is awesome! I'm trying to stay on a budget because my adopted son is getting married in Korea and I want to go for the wedding and of course I want to come to the SG convention - so I have to make choices but I

need some instant gratification! lol What's a girl to do? Making choices is soo hard! :bouncing-frog:

Brandy, if you were to do a Love Bites collection, I'd have it in my cart so fast that my head would probably be spinning. LOL. I LOVE your new kit! So cute!! I think my basket is overflowing with Brandy Murray stuff, officially! LOL!

Zaz is now on duty, but with two children home, I must rely on my monkeys a bit more today. Blasted cold. ;)

They cancelled school? Oy...you are gonna have a couple hyperactive children later in the afternoon unless you can convince them to take a nap!

Archived