Monday Challenge

Zaz

While I usually don't like being very predictable, I've decided that today I would make an exception. Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day here in the U.S. I think most people know who he was, but if you need a refresher course, you could always visit this page. Dr. King and a lot of people like him have made my family possible so I feel rather indebted to them. He said he had a dream. I think most of us have dreams. His was really big. Do you have a really big dream? For you? For your kids? For your grandkids? For your country? Pick one. Your challenge today is to scrap your dream (hmm...that didn't sound quite right). Put it down on paper. If you could wish anything, what would you wish for? Okay, so it doesn't have to be deep or profound. Any dream will do.

When you're all done, I hope you'll share your hopes and dreams in THIS GALLERY.

Keep dreaming! Your dream just might come true!

When I was younger, I dreamed lofty dreams. Now that I am older and reality has kind of settled in...my dreams pretty much are more practical although I would love to be able to visit all 50 states. I've only lived in a few like Dover Delaware (babyhood), Minneapolis Minnesota, Missoula and Vaughn Montana, Mtn. Home Idaho, Tacoma and Spanaway Washington, and Roseburg Oregon. I have lived for a short time 6 months in Chipping Norton UK. I have visited California (one summer in 1975), 3 summers in El Centro and Mexico the first town over the border near El Centro and of course Salt Lake City Utah although I didn't see much of the city itself :D Seeing my friends was too much more fun!

Oh and I was born in Landstuhl, Germany and Lived in Berlin Germany when we went back for Dad's second tour. Now I know Dad and Mom did some sightseeing in Germany and they went back when my brother was stationed in Weisbaden and got to sail down the Danube <G>. I do want to see my birthplace before I die...either physically or by having personal photos sent to me from Germany :D

Archived