It's Thurs. - Where Is Everyone? We Have New Things In The Boutique!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://store.scrapgirls.com/product/14666/...-Warped-PS-8201

Did you see this new warped action!?!?!?!?

oh yeah that went right in my basket.

What's wrong with me???!!! How did I miss that?!

lol

It's in my bag now!

And Dynamic Brush Set: Dashed 8201 !

Thanks Ariadna! Those are the perfect dashes! Just like I imagined.

:)

Thanks, Ladies! I'm happy you like it!

(hey, this you notice that in the product description?------> Instructions on how to install the actions as well as PRODUCT SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS are included with your download. Please make sure to read them before you run the action for the first time.). That's very important and I promise you won't be sorry! LOTS of helpful tips and techniques with screenshots! ;)

Are you talking to me? Wah? I ALWAYS read the instructions! They are super important. Don't you agree Char? So listen ladies..those of you who may not ALWAYS read the instructions...you should. uhmm...well, yeah. Read them. K? :blush:

Char and Lisa, I'll come to the rescue here. Can't stand to see two of my friends sacrificed this way. I....um....well...I skip directions sometimes. but not now, not here. I'm sorry Ariadna, I'll follow directions when I use this action. Thanks for the warning.

What bus? I didn't know we had a SG's bus! I always miss the bus! I didn't say you don't read them Char,....I said I don't KNOW what you do. Honest...See! Sandi is a really really smart lady and she has inadvertently missed reading them in the past. It is great that we are helping spread the word about how important it is to read the instructions. We are helping here...really we are! :wub:

Archived