Monday 1/26 Challenge

AngRoCamp

Sorry I'm a bit late to the game today. Darn Hawaiian time zone ;) (And forgetfulness... I'll admit it!)

Kung Hee Fat Choy! Happy New Years (Chinese style :) ) Today is the first day of the Chinese New Year. Your challenge today is to figure out which year of the Chinese Zodiac calendar you were born in (if you don't know already) and create a LO reflecting your year! You can use the animal symbol, or read up on the attributes people are said to have if they are born in certain years and do a LO showing those attributes. If all else fails and you're not getting an inspiration vibe from this challenge... do a LO that is predominantly RED in honor of Chinese New Year!

Here is a link to information about the Chinese Zodiac calendar. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_zodiac

Post your layouts to THIS gallery and come back to link us up so we can leave some love!

My first attempt at a Challenge.

Details: Creative Memories, Alpha - BMU Table Manners, Paper - TY PinItUp, Sunflowers - Scrapbook Flair

I think I still have a few things about posting to figure out!

Nice work!!! Really such a fun LO incorporating the year, animal, color and attributes :) You went the extra mile! Brownie points for you!

Attaching your LO to this thread is absolutely an a-okay way to share your creation. Have you posted anything to the gallery itself yet? Normally with the challenges you post your LO to the gallery that's specified and then just post the link to it back here in this thread. The way you did it is fine! More people will see it in the gallery though and you can get showered with love there :) Let me know if you have any questions about posting in the gallery!

Archived