February 2009 Bingo Support And Chatter Thread!

AngRoCamp

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I am in - but this is my first time playing so I have some questions! The idea is that someone will post 5 words a day in the other forum, right? And we just have to be alert for the postings to see if one of our words is chosen? So, no one can win till at least the third day?

Whoo hooo! Let the Bingo begin!

(And who would have guessed so many special days were in February, lol!)

Okay, I am in - but this is my first time playing so I have some questions! The idea is that someone will post 5 words a day in the other forum, right? And we just have to be alert for the postings to see if one of our words is chosen? So, no one can win till at least the third day?

Whoo hooo! Let the Bingo begin!

(And who would have guessed so many special days were in February, lol!)

You've got it! I don't think we've ever had a winner in 3 days though. That would be sweeeeeeeeet! Usually it takes about 5 or 6 days :) Have fun!

Sorry I put a question in the other thread! I don't know how to move it!! SORRY!!! :newangel:

So we only have to pick out words right now spelling of BINGO?? just 15 words???

I just sent my email! This will be my first time playing so I'm quite excited!

I have a question about the cards being cleared. Do we get to choose a new set of words for each round or do we have to stick to our original 25 words?

Sorry I put a question in the other thread! I don't know how to move it!! SORRY!!! :newangel:

So we only have to pick out words right now spelling of BINGO?? just 15 words???

You choose 25 words and email them to me. That becomes your "card". If you are the first to have 15 of your words "called" in the Bingo thread by Welcoming Committee members then you've won! Post in that thread "BINGO!" and we'll verify that you did in fact have 15 words called and we'll declare you the winner :) (You can only win once, but you can keep playing all month for fun even if you've already won a round during the month.)

HTH!

I have a question about the cards being cleared. Do we get to choose a new set of words for each round or do we have to stick to our original 25 words?

When a game is won, we start a new round. You use the same list of 25 words you sent in at the beginning of the month, but words that were called in previous rounds are "cleared" and may or may not be called again. You just start each round with all of your words eligible to be called so your card is "cleared"

Hope that makes sense!

Mine are in! It was pretty hard to narrow it down, I asked my kids to help. Every word meant something to them!

"Chinese Lantern Festival" Tyler says "oh that's from Kilan!!" (some cartoon they watch!)

"checkered flag" Alex says "just like in Cars!!!"

I think we had every word picked to start with LOL

ROFL... I'm verifying and responding to all Bingo related emails right now and there was an email in my inbox with the subject "B-I-N-G-O" so I assumed someone was just having fun and singing the song as she sent her word list in, but it was actually an email from vistaprint.com with a Bingo themed special going on. It TOTALLY caught me off guard and confused me for a minute!

Anyway, I've responded to all emails received up to this point. A few of you only sent in 15 words, but your word list can have 25 words on it (to increase your chances!) So feel free to resend your list with a total of 25 words on it :)

~Ang

When a game is won, we start a new round. You use the same list of 25 words you sent in at the beginning of the month, but words that were called in previous rounds are "cleared" and may or may not be called again. You just start each round with all of your words eligible to be called so your card is "cleared"

Hope that makes sense!

Makes sense to me!

Archived