PBarnes

February Monthly Layout Contest

41 posts in this topic

Amour, Amor, Amore! The word LOVE is one of the most popular in any language across the globe. For this month's contest, we want you to use the word "Love' on your layouts. Let's see how creative you can get with it by using it in a unique way on your pages. Post your Love layouts in the February Layout Contest Gallery by midnight ET on February 28th and if yours is selected, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique.

Our February gallery will be up soon.

Great idea for a LO Pat! I have some ideas already, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with !!

ooooh Pat this is gonna be a big month I reckon. LOVE!!! What a neat subject! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Ok I'll see if I can enter ... my first contest ... watch out for the rookie ... :disappearing-smilie: rookie sounds more "super-bowlish" lol off to start my LO ... I habe to think luuuvvvv ...so tfn

I think I'll enter as well. Never entered a contest before, but there's a first tim for everything.

Yes, ladies! Definitely enter. New members have as much chance of winning as those that have been around for awhile. Everybody is encouraged to give it a try.

Love Love Love it... even if I don't enter, it sure has me thinking about all that I love... :wub:

I didn't see a gallery yet... I actually did a layout for the contest :) Do you know when it will be up?

Sorry for the delay. I've re-requested the gallery be created. :)

Did this yesterday...but was trying to figure out how to save it the right size. lol (New to PSE7.)

Oh, it's my first full PSE7 layout! Yay!

Love My Boys

Here is mine - first time I've entered a monthly contest.....two for one for me since this also completes another page for my dd's graduation slide show.....

Forever Love

Oops. I almost forgot to link my layout here. Well, I did forget. But now, here I am. lol

Things I Love

Hmmm.

What other LOVE layouts can I go do...

:wub:

Threw this one together this afternoon.

:)

Love Is In The Air

Okay...

love?

I'm sure I can find some more love ideas. lol

:wub:

I'll definately enter this later =) Might as well give it a shot!

Edit: I've completed my entry there abouts, but i'm having trouble uploading it to the contest gallery? Help anyone?

Edited by Bexie

Bexie, the most usual cause for problems uploading to the gallery is that your image is too large. It needs to be saved as a .jpg at 600 px by 600 px (if it started out as a 12x12) and 72 dpi, making sure that it is about 125-150 kb in total size. Here is a link to a tutorial if you need more help.

Bexie, the most usual cause for problems uploading to the gallery is that your image is too large. It needs to be saved as a .jpg at 600 px by 600 px (if it started out as a 12x12) and 72 dpi, making sure that it is about 125-150 kb in total size. Here is a link to a tutorial if you need more help.

Thank you. It's uploaded now! I don't know why but the pictures seem to be a bit grainy now it's uploaded =/ Not sure about that, but nevertheless. It's still in one piece!

What is 'love' LO

I'm assuming we can enter more than one. A gift for DH for Valentine's Day.

Can't Take My Eyes Off You

lol

The first post says "post your love layouts..."

I took it to mean we had to post more than one!

lol

J/K

I'm sure it's fine to post more than one.

(It better be, I've done 4 so far. lol)