February Monthly Layout Contest

PBarnes

Amour, Amor, Amore! The word LOVE is one of the most popular in any language across the globe. For this month's contest, we want you to use the word "Love' on your layouts. Let's see how creative you can get with it by using it in a unique way on your pages. Post your Love layouts in the February Layout Contest Gallery by midnight ET on February 28th and if yours is selected, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique.

Our February gallery will be up soon.

Here is mine - first time I've entered a monthly contest.....two for one for me since this also completes another page for my dd's graduation slide show.....

Forever Love

Bexie, the most usual cause for problems uploading to the gallery is that your image is too large. It needs to be saved as a .jpg at 600 px by 600 px (if it started out as a 12x12) and 72 dpi, making sure that it is about 125-150 kb in total size. Here is a link to a tutorial if you need more help.

Bexie, the most usual cause for problems uploading to the gallery is that your image is too large. It needs to be saved as a .jpg at 600 px by 600 px (if it started out as a 12x12) and 72 dpi, making sure that it is about 125-150 kb in total size. Here is a link to a tutorial if you need more help.

Thank you. It's uploaded now! I don't know why but the pictures seem to be a bit grainy now it's uploaded =/ Not sure about that, but nevertheless. It's still in one piece!

What is 'love' LO

I'm assuming we can enter more than one. A gift for DH for Valentine's Day.

Can't Take My Eyes Off You

lol

The first post says "post your love layouts..."

I took it to mean we had to post more than one!

lol

J/K

I'm sure it's fine to post more than one.

(It better be, I've done 4 so far. lol)

Archived