Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

Congratulations Christinap!

59 posts in this topic

Congratulations Christina (ChristinaP)! She is our Member of the Month for February!

Christina has truly been a wonderful asset to the Scrap Girls community! Christina is quick to help answer questions on the message board, welcome new members and leave love in the gallery. She also joins in on chats, even while she's at work! We appreciate all that you do, Christina!

Christina receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Christina, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Congratulations!!

CONGRATULATIONS Christina! You are a wonderful choice to wear the blinkie!

Woohoo! Congratulations, Christina! Wear your title with pride! :going-crazy:

Congratulations Christina!!! What a well deserved honor for you!!!! Enjoy your month...

:) I am in shock! I was wondering who it was going to be this month, I was going to congratulate them! LOL I'm cooking breakfast right now, but will leave a little about myself later, I just wanted to say thanks!

Spot on with this selection! Congratulations, Christina! We love having you around here!!! Go find your blinkie and enjoy your special month! :toot:

Yeah Christina,

Congrats, enjoy your month as Queen of the Purple Haven of the digi-world. :dancingchicken:

I bet that was a neat way to start your day Christina!!! :disappearing-smilie: Congratulations a well deserved honour for you!!! Enjoy your month.

CONGRATS! Enjoy your month ;)

Yea Christina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so Happy for you!!

You were my first ever Secret Pal and it was so fun. I love hanging out with you here at SG (and on facebook LOL)

Enjoy your month.

Congratulations Christina! You go girl...you so deserve it!! Big HUGS!

Yay Christina! Well deserved! congratulations!

Congratulations Christina!!!

:ola::ola::ola:

Enjoy your month!!!!!

:ola::ola::ola:

Congratulations Christina!! I'm so happy for you. Enjoy wearing your M.O.M. crown--it looks lovely on you. :ola::toot: