Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

Congratulations Christinap!

59 posts in this topic

Woohoo- Go Christina, go Christina :cheeringdog::dancingcow::banana:

Congrats, enjoy your month.

All Hail Christina, the lady who always has a smile in her posts. Congratulations Christina!

Oh Christina! Bowing down now! You so deserve this! You are always so kind and always are so quick with the links from various sources!

Congratulations :D :D

excellent excellent choice here, enjoy your month Christina, you sure deserve it

Congratulations Christina! you definitely deserve the award! Enjoy your month!!!

I've been away for the weekend and so much as happened in 3 days.Congratulations Christina.This is a well deserved honour.You are a lovely warm presence on the MB.Enjoy yuor title and your month.WTG

Awesome choice! Congratulations, Christina!! Hope you have a super-duper month! HOORAY!! :)

Thanks everyone!!

ok, a little about me.....

My husband's name is Kyle, April 21 is our 8 year anniversary. We have 2 wonderful boys, Tyler (5) and Alex (3) who keep me busy during the day! I work in the evening, for a big world wide company doing corporate technical helpdesk. I love that ScrapGirls has enabled me to express my creative side, I don't get much of that anymore. And I love all the friends I have made here, I'm thankful for this place everyday.

thWOO20HOO20WAY20TO20GO.gif WOOO HOOOOO Christina! Congratulations --- that crown sure does look good on you! Wear it with pride - you certainly deserve it! thWOO20HOO20WAY20TO20GO.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!! Wear your badge happily!! what a cool person to be MOM!! Congrats!! again!!

Christina!! I'm so excited for you to be MOM. Its so much fun to hold this position for a month and you deserve all the fun you can get. Congratulations! I think the Member of the Month is just one of the nicest things Scrapgirls does. Its so great to get to know you better through your bio you do !

I just remembered to check to see who the lucky SG was this month. Congrats! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: Enjoy your month, Christina...you deserve to!

Yay, Christina. I'm so glad you get to wear that blinkie. Have a great time revelling in it. You add so much to the MB. Thanks for all you do.

Sorry Christina, I didn't even see this post...but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :clapping_kitty: You deserve it, you are a very caring and helpful SG!!! :congrats3:

All right Christina! I just realized this was you! I had so much fun chatting with you on the recipe chat last night. Congratulations on winning ScrapGirls Member of the Month! :clap::2468who-do-we-appreciate::daisy::congrats3::clapping_kitty:

Congrats, Christina, you deserve it! Enjoy your month and your gift.

Congrats, Christina, you deserve it! Enjoy your month and your gift.

yeah it's ok it's for last month right? I thought it was for March ... :blondmoment:

LOL I did enjoy my month and my GC! It was fun and a great honor. I love this place!