Can Anyone Recomend A Company Who Prints Photo Books In The Uk?

Lillie91

I live in the UK, and want to have a scrapbook printed professionally. But a lot of the UK companies seem very expensive. I was just wondering if anyone in the UK could recommend a UK firm, (good quality at a reasonable price?)

At the minute, viovio seems the best option, even with international postage. Any advice will be much appreciated!

Thanks

all the photoprocessing firms do them = Truprint, etc and they usually have special offers on at the moment. I have also seen them in Costco starting at £19.99 - you can download the software and pick up in store if you are a member. There is also artscow who are based in Hong Kong but have really cheap international postage. If you sign up they sometimes give you free book codes. I have not had a book from them yet but did get a tote bag and the quality was superb only took 9 days to arrive too. If its any use to you I have a coupon code that I won't use that is good til 23rd Feb 2009 which gets you a 30 page 8 x 8 photobook for $11.99 including shipping)

PM (personal message) me if its any good for you.

In fact, anyone else reading this that could use the code let me know as I do have more than one

Welcome to Scrapgirls, I have used Asda for my photos books, and a company called My CeWe photo world, both have given good results. Aldi also does them but I havent used them personally.

Photobox is another one, but once again not used them myself.

Archived