5 replies to this topic

#1 sarahbowen

sarahbowen

Scrapper Next Door

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 12:40 PM

Recently I have been posting my art journal pages in the gallery, and I have gotton quite a few comments about everyone not having enough photos of themselves. This got me thinking about a challenge to do a layout with a self portrait. I think it would be neat not only for me but for other members to put a face with the name. Try and step outside your comfort zone, both with the picture and the layout, try something new, stretch your creative brain. I will be posting my layout later on today in my gallery, I'll put a link here when I post. Good luck!

#2 Durin

Durin

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,603 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 04:35 PM

Great challenge, Sarah. I am really enjoying your self portraits and other creations for your art journal!

Durin

My Gallery
My Products

DEB_VintGr_RubOn_Emb_MKTG_150.jpg     DEB_LilacDr_Coll_MKTG_150.jpg     DEB_SweetGrunge_Coll_MKTG_150.jpg     DEB_VintageGrunge_Coll_MKTG_150.jpg
BLINKIES_product.gif

#3 sarahbowen

sarahbowen

Scrapper Next Door

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 07:08 PM

Recently I have been posting my art journal pages in the gallery, and I have gotton quite a few comments about everyone not having enough photos of themselves.  This got me thinking about a challenge to do a layout with a self portrait.  I think it would be neat not only for me but for other members to put a face with the name.  Try and step outside your comfort zone, both with the picture and the layout, try something new, stretch your creative brain.  I will be posting my layout later on today in my gallery, I'll put a link here when I post. Good luck!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay here's my self portrait in My Gallery

#4 Cropnpix

Cropnpix

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 07:07 PM

Neat idea. I think I'm going to go look for the book that goes with my camera and figure out how to use the self-timer.
Susan

#5 Diane

Diane

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 03:13 AM

I love this idea not least of all because it's going to push me to my limits. I don't like my photo taken and I struggle with self-portraits so I know this will be very good for me actually and something I've got to do during my degree course this term! ha!

Inspirational!
Diane Rooney

#6 moopadaisy

moopadaisy

Super Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 09:17 AM

that's a cool page!!! How fun!
Live well~Laugh often~love much~and scrap happy!
Tacie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users