April 15 Challenge

Guest sarahbowen

Guest sarahbowen
Recently I have been posting my art journal pages in the gallery, and I have gotton quite a few comments about everyone not having enough photos of themselves. This got me thinking about a challenge to do a layout with a self portrait. I think it would be neat not only for me but for other members to put a face with the name. Try and step outside your comfort zone, both with the picture and the layout, try something new, stretch your creative brain. I will be posting my layout later on today in my gallery, I'll put a link here when I post. Good luck!

Guest sarahbowen
[quote name='sarahbowen' date='Apr 15 2006, 10:40 AM']Recently I have been posting my art journal pages in the gallery, and I have gotton quite a few comments about everyone not having enough photos of themselves.  This got me thinking about a challenge to do a layout with a self portrait.  I think it would be neat not only for me but for other members to put a face with the name.  Try and step outside your comfort zone, both with the picture and the layout, try something new, stretch your creative brain.  I will be posting my layout later on today in my gallery, I'll put a link here when I post. Good luck!
[right][post="39927"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Okay here's my self portrait in [url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=6651"]My Gallery[/url]

Guest Cropnpix
Neat idea. I think I'm going to go look for the book that goes with my camera and figure out how to use the self-timer.

I love this idea not least of all because it's going to push me to my limits. I don't like my photo taken and I struggle with self-portraits so I know this will be very good for me actually and something I've got to do during my degree course this term! ha!

Inspirational!

Archived