Where Are My Shopping In The Boutique Thursday Girls?

Guest dawnsmemories

Guest dawnsmemories

I am up and checking the board and you are not here yet? Ididn't see anything new yet, unless I looked too fast but usually I see a post by now.

Wake-up, wake-up where ever you are!

:dancingghost::dancingchicken::bouncing-frog::clapping_kitty::dancingchicken2::dancingelephant::dancing_penguin:

Dawn

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning Dawn. Been checking the boutique every 20 minutes or so for the last hour and a half. Nothing so far. I am delighted to have a day off work, its my I-can-be-lazy-and-just-putz-around-the-house,-chat-on-the-message-board,-scrap-a-little,-and-maybe-take-a-nap day. I can hardly wait for the shopping to begin. I still haven't "put away" last weeks' things yet, though did get them unzipped, but still in my download folder. Better get that done while we're waiting. See you later.

GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coffee here, breakfast in a wee while and Grocery Shopping Day! I'll be off with Dad around more than likely 8 am and hoping to be back before 10 am which will be 1pm EST for NSBR Chat!

So Happy you have a day off Sandi! Have you been able to cuddle Julianna and get more photos to share???

Guest dawnsmemories
I am going for Krispy Kremes after I drop off the kids!

Hope you're getting enough to share! :D

Of course!!!!!

ROFL Theresa! Good morning Zaz!! Becca! I got a pot of coffee ready...Folgers actually! Got 4 different creamers available...vanilla, hazelnut, coconut and of course my fav Cinn Vanilla.

Oooh...I'm coming over to your place Vaughnde....those creamers sound delicious. I'll have a cup of each ;):gathering:

SURE Come on over...just don't wake up the neighborhood! Its only a bit after 5 am here and everybody or almost everybody is still sleeping!

Oh shoot...that means I can't bring the girls then, huh? They're not so quiet - even first thing in the morning. ;)

I'm off to take a shower & give the girls a bath. Keep that coffee warm for me, OK?

morning all! dang, I already have to get ready for work - running late already. been scrapping. I envy you sandi!

I'll be checking the boutique at work. Wish that sale was still on. I'll share my <virtual> coffee with you all!

I decided to work from home today, so I'll be able to browse the aisles with everyone :) Although not sure how long I'll last at the computer. I think I have either a muscle strain or a muscle cramp in my neck, so my neck and head hurt a LOT.....especially after sitting at my desk for a while.

Right now I'm gonna go change into comfy clothes, get my own real coffee started, and then I'll be back!

Sounds like you need some BioFreeze Theresa! Its a wonderful Pain Relief Roll on or gel whichever way that you get it...I buy it from my Chiropractor. You should be able to get one from yours or from a podiatrist. This is a wonderful cryotherapy-cold method way of relieving pain from arthritis, muscle soreness, joints and back pain. I had to use it yesterday when I was hurting both hips and shoulders.

Oh, Becca. I had no idea. I'm so sorry, honey.

Girls, what can we do for Becca? Set up a new username and post "Thinking of You" cards for her in the gallery?

The poor thing has never had a fresh, hot Krispy Kreme doughnut.

This is such sad news to be hearing. Becca, if there's anything I can do...let me know, okay?

Archived