Where Are My Shopping In The Boutique Thursday Girls?

Guest dawnsmemories

Good morning Dawn. Been checking the boutique every 20 minutes or so for the last hour and a half. Nothing so far. I am delighted to have a day off work, its my I-can-be-lazy-and-just-putz-around-the-house,-chat-on-the-message-board,-scrap-a-little,-and-maybe-take-a-nap day. I can hardly wait for the shopping to begin. I still haven't "put away" last weeks' things yet, though did get them unzipped, but still in my download folder. Better get that done while we're waiting. See you later.

So Sandi if you are off today does that mean you will be joining us for the NSBR chat? Huh huh will ya?????

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Krispy Kreme by my house (ok 20 min. away) closed and I didn't even get in for one last donut before....

I have the cutest photo of dev a few weeks old at KK wearing the krispy kreme paper hat. Too cute

I took a bunch of Krispy Kreme hats to Haiti once and put them on all the kids heads. Somewhere I have pictures. They were too cute!

I noticed elsewhere on the internet that Amanda M and Thao were already awake, but it seems they have other plans this morning. Trish was up late so we can be hopeful there, but I bet she's still sleeping. I feel like a stalker now. ;)

No KK for me thanks, trying to watch what I eat.

Yes, the NSBR chat today. Absolutely. This is my playday, I can do anything I want. Have a to do list for tomorrow a mile long though. I'm actually thinking I may get out of jammies today, but don't really know why.

Zaz, I'll make you some hot cocoa! Mikaelynn's been asking for it since yesterday, too. Want marshmallows or whipped cream? She likes both. :)

I'll take the whipped cream, please. I just went through my cupboards and couldn't find ONE SPECK of hot chocolate stuff anywhere. Sad, sad, sad. Perhaps Charlene will make me a card. I even considered melting down a little, tiny 3 Muskateers Mint (you know, the dark chocolate things with no HFCS and fewer calories) in some milk. Is that desperate? Or do I still have a ways to go?

*slogs back into the warehouse again*

You poor thing.

I guess those monkeys headed out to the boutique to get things ready :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

and took all your cocoa with them.

Maybe THIS will cheer you up just a tad.

3 Pages!! This is the first chance I've had to check in and you all are already up to 3 pages?? Poor Becca. Never had a hot Krispy Kreme. I'm so glad Char took pity on her and cheered her up with a card. Truth is, Krispy Kreme is only worth the calories when their hot. Otherwise I'd rather waste my calories on a Dunkin Donuts Bavarian Creme donut. But, I can't. Trying to lose that last 20 lbs. of baby weight. I do have my Cherry Coke Zero and my bran muffin, though. I don't think anyone's going to be beating down my door to get to those! ;)

Still anxiously waiting to see what's new!

Zaz, I'll make you some hot cocoa! Mikaelynn's been asking for it since yesterday, too. Want marshmallows or whipped cream? She likes both. :)

I'll take the whipped cream, please. I just went through my cupboards and couldn't find ONE SPECK of hot chocolate stuff anywhere. Sad, sad, sad. Perhaps Charlene will make me a card. I even considered melting down a little, tiny 3 Muskateers Mint (you know, the dark chocolate things with no HFCS and fewer calories) in some milk. Is that desperate? Or do I still have a ways to go?

*slogs back into the warehouse again*

You poor thing.

I guess those monkeys headed out to the boutique to get things ready :monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

and took all your cocoa with them.

Maybe THIS will cheer you up just a tad.

You are just too funny (and that used to be MY job around these parts). I was a little nervous, though. It says "Rich Chocolate". As long as it doesn't say "Rich's chocolate" I should be okay, right? I just don't want to get into any trouble. :D I'm feeling perkier already. ;)

Good morning Dawn. Been checking the boutique every 20 minutes or so for the last hour and a half. Nothing so far. I am delighted to have a day off work, its my I-can-be-lazy-and-just-putz-around-the-house,-chat-on-the-message-board,-scrap-a-little,-and-maybe-take-a-nap day. I can hardly wait for the shopping to begin. I still haven't "put away" last weeks' things yet, though did get them unzipped, but still in my download folder. Better get that done while we're waiting. See you later.

So Sandi if you are off today does that mean you will be joining us for the NSBR chat? Huh huh will ya?????

Michelle I will be if I get back on time from grocery shopping...just about ready to go...now waiting on Dad.

ok anyone talking to me......my finger is getting ready to buy something and that is before the new things are released......stop me......that Paypal button is just way too easy

WAIT, FLOSS!!! It'll be here shortly!!!

The Krispy Kreme by my house (ok 20 min. away) closed and I didn't even get in for one last donut before....

I have the cutest photo of dev a few weeks old at KK wearing the krispy kreme paper hat. Too cute

I took a bunch of Krispy Kreme hats to Haiti once and put them on all the kids heads. Somewhere I have pictures. They were too cute!

I have pictures of the first group eat at a Krispie Creme - I had never even heard of them and we drove all over Denver because it was a "must have" that night. I think I'd get in trouble if I posted the expressions on my co-workers face as they are devouring a Krispie Creme. They are good hot.

So I went and took an hour nap (no coffee yet), came back, caught up through another whole page of talk about donuts, and there is still nothing new!?! How sad.

But after listening to all this high-calorie chatting, I think I'm gonna go take a packet of hot cocoa mix and dump it into my mug of hot coffee...the best of both worlds!!!

OK gals! I'm sitting at Panera's with my girlfriend and laptop! Anybody want coffee or one of their delicious Cinnamon Crunch bagels? I'm not a fan of crispy cream either but Cinnamon crunch bagels.....yummmmm!

Where is all the new stuff this morning? I checked at 7 before I left the house and nothing. I'm waiting rather impatiently! I don't have any products to scrap with - lol!

Check back later! :dancingcow::dancingelephant::banana:

OK gals! I'm sitting at Panera's with my girlfriend and laptop! Anybody want coffee or one of their delicious Cinnamon Crunch bagels? I'm not a fan of crispy cream either but Cinnamon crunch bagels.....yummmmm!

Where is all the new stuff this morning? I checked at 7 before I left the house and nothing. I'm waiting rather impatiently! I don't have any products to scrap with - lol!

Ooooooh Panera's CinnCrunch bagels. I'll take one,....or two...or three :disappearing-smilie:

I'm laughing so hard at this thread. I too expected to see at least ONE product link in here somewhere (though I couldn't find it in the boutique). I'm so glad that I've decided to take a run and shower before much more time on the board. With all this talk of donuts and muffins I need to run away FAST! I'll be back (feeling better about my expanding back side) after I've put gotten the bread dough rising, run, showered and folded a load of laundry (it's my day home alone today!!!!!! I can do all I want to!)...ok, maybe not the laundry part. :lol:

Debbie

Yes, please - I would liek a cinnamon crunch bagel with just a bit of cream cheese, I have coffee here. Thanks!

Oh Margot do they do anything with apple?I love apple cake

I am up and checking the board and you are not here yet? Ididn't see anything new yet, unless I looked too fast but usually I see a post by now.

Wake-up, wake-up where ever you are!

:dancingghost::dancingchicken::bouncing-frog::clapping_kitty::dancingchicken2::dancingelephant::dancing_penguin:

Dawn

I've been waiting all week. Sometimes we get some early shopping bonuses during the week and this week - nothing, so I am going on a binge today! LOL

Archived