Where Are My Shopping In The Boutique Thursday Girls?

Guest dawnsmemories

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bad! But that collection IS gorgeous. I've been trying NOT to look in the Boutique as funds are low and I don't need the temptation. But today it's about fun not purchasing...right?????

See you in an hour...when you're all on page 8! :)

I finished homework,come back and you guys are still talking about doughnuts.Now I'm hungry I may have a stottie sandwich.Still no news eh?

Okay, so just what is a STOTTIE sandwich???? :disappearing-smilie: And, I LOVE hot Krispy Kreme donuts, but they closed the only bakery in our area a few years ago. Never had a crisp cinnamon bagel -- I just never seem to go to the Panera around here. Now, I could eat some cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory right about now ... it is the breakfast of champions ... really!

I keep the what's new page of the boutique open with sort by date in descending order and just hit refresh. then I keep this page open and keep hitting refresh, Then I open a third page to the main MB page and just keep hitting the view new posts, just so I don't miss anything else. Then I will periodically head over to the gallery to see what everyone is posting. I'm way behind in love leaving this week. Then I have CS3 open and scrap a little as I go. and check my email, and play sudoku, then come back and do it all over again. and I'll stop and get up for a refill on the coffee, feed the cats, read a little and maybe if I remember, check out facebook. I know, I need a life.

3 Pages!! This is the first chance I've had to check in and you all are already up to 3 pages?? Poor Becca. Never had a hot Krispy Kreme. I'm so glad Char took pity on her and cheered her up with a card. Truth is, Krispy Kreme is only worth the calories when their hot. Otherwise I'd rather waste my calories on a Dunkin Donuts Bavarian Creme donut. But, I can't. Trying to lose that last 20 lbs. of baby weight. I do have my Cherry Coke Zero and my bran muffin, though. I don't think anyone's going to be beating down my door to get to those! ;)

Still anxiously waiting to see what's new!

I'm with you on the Dunkin Donuts Babarian Creme Donuts. As a matter of fact, I was in the store the other day and picked up a couple for me. Delicious! I'm not that crazy about Krispy Kreme either. I've had them when they were hot and they were pretty good. When they are left to sit around awhile, just check out the "grease" marks. Yuck!

Charlene, you are one crazy lady. I love your cards. Zaz, no words to describe you. LOL. And the rest of your crazy ladies, love you all. I just can't get up as early as you guys. But I want some of that wonderful cream for my coffee that Vaughnde has. Pass it on down, my coffee is brewing now (instant). My sister doesn't have a coffee pot. I guess I'll have to buy one.

See you guys later.

WOW! Good morning! Looks like there are at least a few people excited about the day! :) LOL! You all have got my mouth watering for a KK doughnut already! Nothing quite like the power of suggestion. Are there any left for me? I'd also love some hot chocolate....

I keep the what's new page of the boutique open with sort by date in descending order and just hit refresh. then I keep this page open and keep hitting refresh, Then I open a third page to the main MB page and just keep hitting the view new posts, just so I don't miss anything else. Then I will periodically head over to the gallery to see what everyone is posting. I'm way behind in love leaving this week. Then I have CS3 open and scrap a little as I go. and check my email, and play sudoku, then come back and do it all over again. and I'll stop and get up for a refill on the coffee, feed the cats, read a little and maybe if I remember, check out facebook. I know, I need a life.

You need a LIFE??? Honey THATS A LIFE!! I love it! This is really the life ya know?? other than walking outside, taking photogs and chatting with friends :D

Coffee just finished brewing. Time to make a mocha latte (aka coffee, milk, and hot cocoa). Just finished my Luna Sunrise Bar...yummy health food....170cals, 4g fat, 8g protein, and a bunch of vitamins & minerals. YAY for being good while you all have your donuts and bagels.

PLUS...just got a text from our company IT guy saying he'll be rebooting the server this afternoon, so DARN, I won't be able to work a full day.

This is turning out to be a good day...bring on the shopping!!! :dancingelephant:

I finished homework,come back and you guys are still talking about doughnuts.Now I'm hungry I may have a stottie sandwich.Still no news eh?

Okay, so just what is a STOTTIE sandwich???? :disappearing-smilie: And, I LOVE hot Krispy Kreme donuts, but they closed the only bakery in our area a few years ago. Never had a crisp cinnamon bagel -- I just never seem to go to the Panera around here. Now, I could eat some cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory right about now ... it is the breakfast of champions ... really!

I like your way of thinking, Kimmy. Love the Cheesecake Factory and miss the one I used to frequent in Los Angeles. Don't know if they have any here in New York. Must check that out.

This better be a life - it's what I do too, almost too exactly! Except I have PSE5 open and play mahjong and I don't have cats to feed. LOL

A stottie is a round flat bread.Like an over enlarged bread bun but tastes wonderful with different fillings.Made in the north of england

Sounds similiar to our Indian Fry Bread...YUM!

Maybe a bit thicker Vaughnde.Next time you visit england you will have to come further North than where you were before and I will treat you.Great with a hot choc on a cold day

OK gals! I'm sitting at Panera's with my girlfriend and laptop! Anybody want coffee or one of their delicious Cinnamon Crunch bagels? I'm not a fan of crispy cream either but Cinnamon crunch bagels.....yummmmm!

Oh Margot!!! Now you're talking! I love those, with a little bit of real butter! YUMMY!

A stottie is a round flat bread.Like an over enlarged bread bun but tastes wonderful with different fillings.Made in the north of england

Sounds similiar to our Indian Fry Bread...YUM!

Maybe a bit thicker Vaughnde.Next time you visit england you will have to come further North than where you were before and I will treat you.Great with a hot choc on a cold day

That sounds lovely! Do you have a recipe for this?

bowing.gif I'm not worthy!!

Archived