Where Are My Shopping In The Boutique Thursday Girls?

Guest dawnsmemories

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay, Sarah and Keri heard us calling. Lovely, darling, adorable and very useful. I can only buy useful things today, nothing frivolous, just useful. and stitched words and love brushes are useful, right?

oh yes USEFUL

Those of you with boys and boyish layouts, do you use a lot of stitching? Would you use those Stitched Words? Boys are so hard to scrap for!! I love all the flowers and pretty embellishments.

not for layouts of my boys.....

I need to buy a girl dog or something

Darn! My dog is a boy and so is my cat!! Maybe I need to scrap about myself!

BINGO!!

I always think it's funny when women say that they have nobody to use pink stuff for while scrapping. If you're desperate to use pink, you're female...go for it!

And if you need inspiration, check out the journaling in varanda's layout in this morning's newsletter. I know I already mentioned it in this thread, but I still think I'm the only one who read it. ;)

My cat is a boy too.....

Scrap about myself?????? Blasphemy LOL.

Well, maybe we could scrap about each other then. :P

BINGO!!

I always think it's funny when women say that they have nobody to use pink stuff for while scrapping. If you're desperate to use pink, you're female...go for it!

And if you need inspiration, check out the journaling in varanda's layout in this morning's newsletter. I know I already mentioned it in this thread, but I still think I'm the only one who read it. ;)

ok Zaz now you are making me feel guilty.

Next time I see you take a photo of me so I can scrap about myself k?

Dev always cuts my head off.

I have a girl cat!! You can scrap about her :)

I have a girl cat, too. She used my husband's closet for a litter box last night...I think she's mad at someone?! But, I digress..off to look for new products!!

BINGO!!

Ok, I'm going to check out this layout!

BINGO!!

I read it! The whole thing. Well how could you not? It just called out to be read. Is that really her? I needed to read it and make sure.... ;)

A stottie is a round flat bread.Like an over enlarged bread bun but tastes wonderful with different fillings.Made in the north of england

Sounds similiar to our Indian Fry Bread...YUM!

Maybe a bit thicker Vaughnde.Next time you visit england you will have to come further North than where you were before and I will treat you.Great with a hot choc on a cold day

That sounds lovely! Do you have a recipe for this?

Sorry Joann just saw this.No I just buy them at our local bakers who makes fantastic stottie.We buy them as you would a loaf of bread.Well not all the time but they do make a great sandwich.If they travelled well I would have sent you one but they quickly go stale

I read it and I can so totally relate. I don't own anything pink, anything with bows, anything with ruffles, or anything with lace (er, well, not that shows, anyway :disappearing-smilie: )

Oh my goodness! I haven't even had breakfast yet and this thread is up to 175 posts! Sheesh! Oh well, no shopping money in the budget right now so I can't allow myself to get too excited over new products. Although of course something or other will probably find its way into my shopping bag...

Archived