Where Are My Shopping In The Boutique Thursday Girls?

Guest dawnsmemories

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My problem is I love all the stuff and I haven't hardly made a dent in the stuff I bought...I have no NEED for any more. Is need more important than want? Because the way it is going I won't ever have to buy anything I need, because I will already own it because I WANT it!!!

oh no logic here, I buy stuff because I like it and then forget when the next pretty thing comes around. I'm trying to make a point of using everything at least once (or at least part of a collection LOL) but I'm not letting it stop me from enjoying more new stuff. I really wish I could spend all day scrapping instead of working. Like today, just before I left for work I got a brilliant idea on how to fix a layout I have not been happy with. But here I sit at work. At least I can cruise the boutique and message boards from work. If they ever block it I will be lost. They blocked Facebook and Youtube and gmail already!

Guest dawnsmemories
Yep, me too! But I don't have enough time to use it all!

Who said anything about time??? We all know none of us have time to use everything! You kidding, I am trying to organize my stuff and I am finding things that I had not clue existed, let alone I had!

That still won't stop me from buying... it is an addiction....

My name is Dawn and I am an addict, a ScrapGirls addict!

dAwn

My problem is I love all the stuff and I haven't hardly made a dent in the stuff I bought...I have no NEED for any more. Is need more important than want? Because the way it is going I won't ever have to buy anything I need, because I will already own it because I WANT it!!!

ROTFL!

Well my grandfather was born on St. Patrick's Day (already did a paper page about that a long time ago), and I do have some ancestors from Ireland (no pics though, too far back)...and I do have flaming red hair, lol.

That said, i have no real need for Trish's Irish Eyes AYO, but I do WANT it really bad!:) Maybe we'll just have to head down to Des Moines (45 minutes) to see the St. Patrick's Day parade for the first time ever, huh? ;) Dh doesn't need to know why I want to do this, right? Just to justify my purchase at SG...lol!

Well my grandfather was born on St. Patrick's Day (already did a paper page about that a long time ago), and I do have some ancestors from Ireland (no pics though, too far back)...and I do have flaming red hair, lol.

That said, i have no real need for Trish's Irish Eyes AYO, but I do WANT it really bad!:) Maybe we'll just have to head down to Des Moines (45 minutes) to see the St. Patrick's Day parade for the first time ever, huh? ;) Dh doesn't need to know why I want to do this, right? Just to justify my purchase at SG...lol!

Now there is a plan! Plan all of the family activities around the SG boutique and my kaboodle list to justify/create excuses...uhm..reasons to purchase the stuff I want...uhm, NEED!!! I meant need!

With all my anticipation over this...I feel bad that I'm not over in the boutique thread announcing how awesome Syndee's new things are that popped up last night.

Here let me mention them now. lol

Isn't It Grand and yes, it is!

Dynamic Brush Set - Mischief Maker

Design Pack - Mischief Maker

Okay...back to the topic at hand... lol

See if that works. lol

I was over in the "BIG NEWS" thread.

Oh, yes, I love the sea glass! So, do I buy it first, and then go take some photos for it, or should I go take the photos first, so I totally know I "need" it? lol

LOL! My logic...buy it already....you'll find use for it. My cart and in my EHD now is Brandy Murry's Die Cut Love and Melissa Johnson's Heartfelt SS Papers! Still haven't scrapped yet today....I can't believe it either! usually I have a page done by now but a bunch of stuff happened right after chat that just threw my whole day off!

You're looking at it the wrong way around.

Think of it as stash building, so that when you come up with an idea, you'll already have on hand what you need.

Quilters use this as justification for buying closets full of fabric (ahem).

Paper scrappers do the same.

Just about everything in the boutique is a classic of one sort or another, so it's bound to come in useful.

These are investments!

(says the chief enabler...)

:)

You're looking at it the wrong way around.

Think of it as stash building, so that when you come up with an idea, you'll already have on hand what you need.

Quilters use this as justification for buying closets full of fabric (ahem).

Paper scrappers do the same.

Just about everything in the boutique is a classic of one sort or another, so it's bound to come in useful.

These are investments!

(says the chief enabler...)

:)

Thanks Gayle! I needed enabling!

Archived