Where Are My Shopping In The Boutique Thursday Girls?

Guest dawnsmemories

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sue, I knew I liked you right from the beginning! Actually, I really enjoy these days and have way too few of them. BTW, is that a new siggie? Its really cute.

Thanks! I made the siggie with the team color challenge on SuperBowl Sunday, thought it could get me through a long time. And since retiring, everyday could be like this, but I always wait for dh to be gone and lucky for me it fell on Boutique Thursday - I just didn't know we would be hanging out for HOURS waiting. :disappearing-smilie:

I'm probably the only individual in the US who has had a warm Krispy Kreme donut and just wasn't impressed. Tasted like any other glazed donut I've had before. I'll stick with the little mom & pop donut shop near my parents house....their apple fritters are TO DIE FOR!!!

Nope, you're not, I'm in the club too. ;)

Those of you with boys and boyish layouts, do you use a lot of stitching? Would you use those Stitched Words? Boys are so hard to scrap for!! I love all the flowers and pretty embellishments.

Stitching on denim or similar looks good for the boys Christina

I've got to get dressed and head out to the park across the street. I've got this "great" idea for a layout for SG 52 about squirrels and my squirrel photos did not come out so good. I or the squirrel moved and all I get is a blur. Of course, it was snowing pretty heavy that day, so that also had something to do with the blurry photos.

So, I will check back in later for the new goodies and see what kind of damage I can do to my budget this week. Or maybe I'll just put the stuff in my Kaboodle and wait awhile. I still haven't used any of my new stuff that I bought in the past few weeks. Get out that purple duct tape and tape me to my chair, on the other side of the room away from my computer.

Yay, Sarah and Keri heard us calling. Lovely, darling, adorable and very useful. I can only buy useful things today, nothing frivolous, just useful. and stitched words and love brushes are useful, right?

...useful...I like the way you think!! :yippee:

Yay, Sarah and Keri heard us calling. Lovely, darling, adorable and very useful. I can only buy useful things today, nothing frivolous, just useful. and stitched words and love brushes are useful, right?

Course they are Sandi.Go for it.Oh by the way I had a look for that camera for children but couldn't find any info.Sorry.If I see it again I will let you know

I was just getting ready to leave when my sisters cat, Leo, came shooting across the room and landed on my desk. He is fixated on my mouse pointer and is always chasing it across the screen. It makes it kind of difficult to type with him in the way. So I guess I'll log off now and head across the street to the park on a squirrel hunt.

Archived