Lace Effect Cd Rom

Guest stratchey

Guest stratchey
I am new to this site, so please be patient with me if I get things a bit muddled to start. I was looking on an English scrapbooking chat site and they were talking about a CD that you can get where you can print out 12 x 12 designs using antique lace designs. Apparently, you can change the colour, size and background colours to suit your needs. Has anyone heard of this product, as I would dearly love to get hold of it. I will try and see if I can find out more, but I just wondered if it had found its way to the US yet.

Guest stratchey
[quote name='stratchey' date='Apr 17 2006, 02:08 AM']I am new to this site, so please be patient with me if I get things a bit muddled to start.  I was looking on an English scrapbooking chat site and they were talking about a CD that you can get where you can print out 12 x 12 designs using antique lace designs.  Apparently, you can change the colour, size and background colours to suit your needs.  Has anyone heard of this product, as I would dearly love to get hold of it.  I will try and see if I can find out more, but I just wondered if it had found its way to the US yet.
[right][post="39967"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I have found the site and you can buy from it in US dollars too. The site is www.alanandbarryscrafts.com

Archived