Guess What...it's Thursday!

How about flowers?

15.gif

How lovely. And very nonfattening ;)

Ah, yes. A little something for everyone. lol

You know, I feel like I'm meeting you for the first time.

lol

I like your picture so much more than the name avatar you had.

:)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about flowers?

15.gif

How lovely. And very nonfattening ;)

Ah, yes. A little something for everyone. lol

You know, I feel like I'm meeting you for the first time.

lol

I like your picture so much more than the name avatar you had.

:thanks:

well-I see Zaz is up and around and some designers too...maybe they are having their pep meeting now-right before they post the new stuff

Can't you just picture them sitting in the locker room (behind the boutique) getting all pumped up for the mission?

well-I see Zaz is up and around and some designers too...maybe they are having their pep meeting now-right before they post the new stuff

Can't you just picture them sitting in the locker room (behind the boutique) getting all pumped up for the mission?

Do you think they have group pep talks and cheers?

3.gif3.gif

Hey, Zaz...

when are you gonna go all rainbow-y again?

3.gif

I miss it!

I have some things in the works. I will be colorful again soon. ;)

I'm intrigued! :)

2.gif

Think the lockers are purple???

Maybe the cheer......

Here we go ScrapGirls here we go...

Here we go ScrapGirls here we go... :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Think the lockers are purple???

Maybe the cheer......

Here we go ScrapGirls here we go...

Here we go ScrapGirls here we go... :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

That's what I'm envisioning--purple lockers and benches, maybe even purple towels--and the monkeys are bouncing around getting restless. I think they really, really, really want to get to work NOW.

Woe is me, woe is me...

I'm headed out to take my kiddo to the doctor. He keeps popping up with a fever. I want a "professional" to declare that, yes, he is sick...or tell me something.

See y'all in a while!

Have fun!

Woe is me, woe is me...

I'm headed out to take my kiddo to the doctor. He keeps popping up with a fever. I want a "professional" to declare that, yes, he is sick...or tell me something.

See y'all in a while!

Have fun!

We'll hold the fort down...hope it's a quick visit! good luck!

It's a BAD thing when my income tax refund is sitting in my checking account and there's something "BIG" going on in the boutique this week. Should I be scared????

That is funny...you are so lucky! We haven't even FILED yet :-( We are so lazy.

Hope it's just a bug, Char. See ya in a bit - I'm sure the monkeys will handle your cart while you are gone. :disappearing-smilie:

Yes, I have one monkey completely devoted to Charlene's cart. She's earned that distinction. ;)

Hope it's just a bug, Char. See ya in a bit - I'm sure the monkeys will handle your cart while you are gone. :disappearing-smilie:

Yes, I have one monkey completely devoted to Charlene's cart. She's earned that distinction. ;)

What a special monkey that must be!

This is so fun! I feel like I'm sitting on pins & needles... or is it tenterhooks? Well, whatever it is, it's ..... anticipation!!

What else is going to pop into the boutique today?

I would like some summery weather, please. I'd buy that in a jiffy!

Archived