New digital scrapper

Guest Canadian Yankee

Guest Canadian Yankee
Hi all-
I am new to message boards- I usually lurk :) Something drew me to actually commit to this site- and I always go with my gut, so here I am.
I have been a "paper scrapper" for about 4 years and am now a digital layout fanatic! Would love to hear from anyone in the same boat as me.
I am also a transplanted Canadian and would love to hear from any fellow Canuckers! My home was Thunder Bay, ON- maybe some have heard of it.
Of course, I am a new stay at home mom so interaction with anyone and everyone would be welcome!!!

Thanks,
Ali

Hi! i love digital scrapping but don't seem to do alot of any kind of scrapping lately. (too much time reading boards and shopping!). Wendy

Welcome and me too on the digital - I went mostly digital this year and haven't looked back. Well that's not entirely true....my 3d supplies are a calling me to plan Christmas cards lol. I am also a SAHM so I can relate to the interaction comments too!

Guest Melissa
Hi Ali! I used to be a lurker too, this is the first time I've come out of my shell and it's worth it! I love digitally scrapping!

Welcome

Hi Ali! Glad you are here. I, like you, started paper scrapping (and have done so for 8 years now), but have been transformed into the digital world!

Glad you found us here at Scrap Girls!

Archived