It's Thursday Right?!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just realized that I'm wearing a pretty purple turtleneck sweater on boutique day. Complete coincidence I swear!! :) I must now be a true Scrap Girl at heart

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I'M WEARING A PURPLE TURTLENECK TOO!

:dancingelephant:

I just saw Big Dots.

LOL. I was just noticing the "halftone" look on my can of Static Guard this morning, and thought of the halftone brushes from Thao, thinking I needed to get those. Now I need these too.

Well, I am back from my errands and I am off to check out what has appeared in the boutique since I've been gone. I really shouldn't buy any more supplies today. I've already spent a small bundle this morning, but I'm sure that there will be something that I really need in the boutique. So, off I go a-shopping. Look out monkeys, I'm on the loose, again.

Beautiful once again!!

Brandy, is there any chance of a commercial version of the Alpha Strings? Those would be great on baby pages!

Yes it's possible Christina. Do you do Scrap For Hire?

I haven't, but I would like to! I've been collecting commercial stuff "just in case" LOL

Beautiful once again!!

Brandy, is there any chance of a commercial version of the Alpha Strings? Those would be great on baby pages!

Yes it's possible Christina. Do you do Scrap For Hire?

I haven't, but I would like to! I've been collecting commercial stuff "just in case" LOL

Good to know Christina..thanks for answering. I often wondered how many of our members did that. You should GO FOR IT!

They're great...I bet I'll use them a lot on (future) baby LO!

Btw Brandy, are you planning on creating more baby collections, brushes etc.???

It's a good possibility Nadine..especially with the Twins being such a big part of my sister's (& my) life right now. They seem to consume our conversations..LOL!

Amanda Sok! I love your new FOILED style!

The ROBOT LO you made with it is fantastic.

Question for you Amanda (or any of the SGs)...

How did you get the style edging the photos. I love the photomasks (I have those too!). I am thinking that If I applied the style, it would make the entire rectangle (photo) into foil???? Hopefully you can figure out what I am asking.

Thanks!

Amanda Sok! I love your new FOILED style!

The ROBOT LO you made with it is fantastic.

Question for you Amanda (or any of the SGs)...

How did you get the style edging the photos. I love the photomasks (I have those too!). I am thinking that If I applied the style, it would make the entire rectangle (photo) into foil???? Hopefully you can figure out what I am asking.

Thanks!

I love this foiled style!! So cool! I think you could add an edge to the photo and then apply the style.

Brandy is my A#1 Budget Buster... "I'm going on a spending hiatus..." lasts until Brandy posts a new product.

Brandy & Paula are my "this can't even wait for a sale" gals.

My other budget busters & can't live without it gals are Amanda, Amanda, Angela, Angie, Ariadna, Brandie, Brandy, Caroline, Cherise, Cheryl, Dinny, Durin, Erica, Gillian, Jan, Keri, Kerry, Mandy, Melissa, Ro, Sarah, Shalae, Sheri, Syndee, Thao, Theresa, Trish, Ursula, Valerie... the new ladies are about to break into this title too.

Brandy is my A#1 Budget Buster... "I'm going on a spending hiatus..." lasts until Brandy posts a new product.

My other budget busters & can't live without it gals are Amanda, Amanda, Angela, Angie, Ariadna, Brandie, Brandy, Caroline, Cherise, Cheryl, Dinny, Durin, Erica, Gillian, Jan, Keri, Kerry, Mandy, Melissa, Ro, Sarah, Shalae, Sheri, Syndee, Thao, Theresa, Trish, Ursula, Valerie... the new ladies are about to break into this title too.

..heehee :wub:

Love your new avatar!

:wub:

ditto to the budget busters.

Archived