No Denying It... Thursday Is Here!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't make me bust out Beyonce on ya!

Can we get a video of that? HAHAHA :dancingelephant:

Maybe...if I make it to convention! (Hey...is that elephant supposed to be me??!!! I resemble that remark!)

That reminds me of something my son said to me the other day. He was setting up a zoo in the house with all his stuffed animals.

Tyler: "Mom, you can be the elephant!"

me (knowing where this is going): "why would I be the elephant?"

Tyler: "because you are big like an elephant and you can make the sound like one too!"

umhmmm...

me: "and what is dad going to be?"

Tyler: "oh dad is the gorilla"

me: "why would dad be a gorilla?"

Tyler: "because he goes grrr grrrr all the time!"

One day I picked my oldest DS up at mother's day out and headed to the gym. He asked where we were going and I told him. He asked in his sweet little voice..."Mommy - why do you go to the gym?" I replied - "So Mommy won't get fat." He replied - "You better hurry mom!" ....ok...maybe not so sweet after all! Hmpf

One day I picked my oldest DS up at mother's day out and headed to the gym. He asked where we were going and I told him. He asked in his sweet little voice..."Mommy - why do you go to the gym?" I replied - "So Mommy won't get fat." He replied - "You better hurry mom!" ....ok...maybe not so sweet after all! Hmpf

LOL- kids say the darndest things.

I just took a midnight stroll through the boutique just to make sure that I didn't miss out on anything else that was new today. I did happen to see some of Zaz's monkeys lurking around and they threw a couple of things in my cart. I love that Witty Collection. It is so bright and beautiful. Must have that. Hope the monkeys threw that in my basket. Here is a little treat for you guys. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Go get 'em!

oh sure I go out to pay the plow guy and move the cars around last night and decide to just go to bed after that and BAM new stuff in the boutique!!!

oh so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I have a kid quote too.

Last year while I was looking for a few things to wear to convention, the boys and I were at target, I was trying on hoodies. I tried on one that was waaaaay too small. Then I found one that fit and I asked the boys if it looked ok. my oldest said Yep, you look like a worm.

WHAT?

Mom, worms are skinny!!!

boys, gotta love em

I love all the new stuff, especially Cherise's Egypt Collection. Dh has been talking about going to Egypt while he is stationed over in Saudi, specifically to see the pyramids. What perfect timing, Cherise! Thank you so much!!

I'm reviving this thread since it's still several days until Thursday and I'm betting most of you will have missed Gill Hurst's latest brush set that she snuck into the boutique today. Better go check it out: Rough Stuff

I love these kinds of brushes. They just make everything a little better. :)

Thanks for the heads-up!

Talk about sneaking in...and on the 4th page, none the less! lol

It looks like a great brush to have.

I did happen to be poking around the boutique earlier when I paid for the out of bounds class...but I did miss that brush.

Well, with the posting contest going on, I might have to post it again on Thursday since I don't want people to miss it. I love texture stuff. This will be mine all mine. But I'd share, too. ;)

Thank you, Zaz. I hadn't seen this before and I do LOVE some grungy brushes! Do I dare go shopping when there's not a sale? (Odds are, as soon as I make a large purchase the following day's newsletter will announce one! LOL) Hey, that'll give me a reason to buy even more, right?

lol

I, in the last hour, tried to put it in my shopping bag...twice! (Well, it got in there the first time...then I got the "you can only add it once" message the second time.) I need to wait until something joins it in my bag, though. Hmmm...like in 3 days? Thursday? lol

Man, in checking the times of my posts...it was actually twice in the last half hour that I tried to put that brush set in my bag. Geez...where's my brain sometimes?

Well, with the posting contest going on, I might have to post it again on Thursday since I don't want people to miss it. I love texture stuff. This will be mine all mine. But I'd share, too. ;)

We will for sure mentiion it in the "what's new in the boutique" chat on friday.

We will for sure mentiion it in the "what's new in the boutique" chat on friday.

Archived