March Gallery Layout Contest

PBarnes

Mesmerizing, hypnotic, charming, spellbinding…These are all words that can be used to describe things we might take photos of or do scrapbook pages about, from a mountain vista to a new baby’s face. For this contest challenge, we want you to do a layout about something that you feel fits these words. If your layout is chosen, you will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique. All layouts must be posted by midnight Eastern Time, March 31st and credits listed to be eligible.

Post your layouts in the March gallery.

Oh fun! I went through several photos and finally think I settled. let us know where to post though! Thanks for the terrific challenge!

I hope you enjoy the challenge as much as I did. You can upload your entry by following this link and clicking on new image. March 2009 Contest Gallery. Hope this helps you.

Here's my entry (:

'Mesmerising'

The layouts in this gallery are incredible! I love all the amazing pictures and they are all mesmerizing. My favorites just increased by a whole bunch!

I immediately thought of my sky pictures and started working on two layouts simultaneously. The pictures are so different - one of the reasons I love sky watching! I hope it's ok that I posted both layouts - I couldn't decide which I liked better! One of them is here. Thanks for looking!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived