Congratulations Sandi (scrappin'doc)!

CRS

Congratulations Sandi (scrappin'doc)! She is our Member of the Month for March!

Sandi has truly been a wonderful addition to the Scrap Girls community! Sandi is very helpful, quick to welcome new members and active in our challenges. She also very chatty in our chats and crops, sometimes joining from work! Despite a very busy schedule, Sandi is very dedicate to our Scrap Girls community.

Sandi receives a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

When you have a few minutes Sandi, please tell us a little about yourself and share a link to your favorite layout! Congratulations!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dawnsmemories

YEAH SANDI!!!! You so deserve this! I can't think of anyone more deserving!

Congrats!

Dawn

Wow scrap girls what a wonderful person you choose for this month!!!!!!!!! So well deserving & Sandi you are a inspiration to me !! CONGRATS friend!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful choice.Congratulations Sandi.I am so pleased about this.You are such a warm,friendly and helpful presence on the boards.You participate in sooo much and with your busy work schedule I don't know how you do it but ,thank goodness,you do. :bighug::bighug:

Not surprised at all by this!! Thanks for being YOU - which is always helpful, positive, upbeat and just plain FUN! Congrats!

Yay, Sandi. An excellent choice and a well deserved honor. Your supportive and quick answers in the forum are well appreciated. I love seeing the glimpses in to your life, especially your time at the hospital and with your adorable grandkids.

Way to go :toot:

Aw, you guys...thanks so much. And, yes, I'm here on the board on a little break from work. My work tends to consume my life and all the fun, talent, tears, games, and beauty of the this place often is my link to sanity. I love every single one of you, admire your talent and creativity, love your honesty and the way everyone jumps in together here. Then there is the scrapping end of this place. Our designers are the absolute best, the university is such a great resource, Ro and Valerie and all the team have a great business here. How could I not spend a big chunk of my spare time here? And to all of you, you are the best friends a girl can have.

I have to stop now, wipe my tears and get back to work. Hugs to everyone.

Archived