Congratulations Sandi (scrappin'doc)!

CRS

Yippee Sandi! A well deserved honour!

You are such a busy person, yet you always seem to have time for EVERY SG member, I don't know how you do it, but we love you for it!!!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG!! Congratulations!! I am among greatness everyone, because I do see Sandi in person. She is just the same on the boards as she is in person, THE BEST!

I totally Agree! I had the privilege of being her roommate last year at the convention and we had FUN together! You are blessed C to see her everyday!

Congratulations Sandi! I'm sorry I missed this until now... It MUST HAVE BEEN BURIED BY ALL THE TALKING AROUND HERE!!!

Anyway, :dancing-smilie::banana::trampoline::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken::banana::dancing-smilie: I'll do a jig in your honor - and shout out with a BIG YEEEEE HAAAAWWWWWW in your honor.

Enjoy your title!

Congratulations Sandi! You really deserve this honor - you are always here to lend a kind word or two, sing praises for someone, and you are soooo much fun on the MB games. Enjoy your month! WTG, girlfriend!

:cheeringdog: :cheeringdog: :cheeringdog: :cheeringdog: :cheeringdog: :cheeringdog: :cheeringdog::respect: :respect:

Archived