Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

Congratulations Sandi (scrappin'doc)!

105 posts in this topic

Congratulations!! You so deserve to be honored as MOM. I hope they let you wear the crown at work. lol

Congratulations Sandi. Wear your new blinkie with pride.

Karen

thWOO20HOO20WAY20TO20GO.gif Woohooo WTG Sandi! Congratulations on a much deserved honor! Wear your crown with pride! thWOO20HOO20WAY20TO20GO.gif

Sandi, dear friend! Way to GO!!! You deserve this so enjoy enjoy enjoy!!! I am so happy to have the privilege of knowing you. You're the best!

What a wonderful surprise for you!! Congratulations, Sandi - well deserved!! :dancingelephant:

Congrats Sandi! I hope you enjoy your month and I'd like to see your favorite LO so we can go love it up in the gallery!

Sandi!! What an absolutely fabulous choice for Member of the Month!! I couldn't have picked a better person for this honor! Yay, Sandi!! You are a wonderful, wonderful part of this community -- it would NOT be the same without you! Love you, Sandi!!

Congratulations! We love having you around the boards.

OMG!! Congratulations!! I am among greatness everyone, because I do see Sandi in person. She is just the same on the boards as she is in person, THE BEST!