Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

Congratulations Sandi (scrappin'doc)!

105 posts in this topic

Yippee Sandi! A well deserved honour!

You are such a busy person, yet you always seem to have time for EVERY SG member, I don't know how you do it, but we love you for it!!!!

OMG!! Congratulations!! I am among greatness everyone, because I do see Sandi in person. She is just the same on the boards as she is in person, THE BEST!

I totally Agree! I had the privilege of being her roommate last year at the convention and we had FUN together! You are blessed C to see her everyday!

Hey, Christie, watch out, 2 more on 2E then I'm bringing the laptop over to your side.

Congratulations Sandi! I'm sorry I missed this until now... It MUST HAVE BEEN BURIED BY ALL THE TALKING AROUND HERE!!!

Anyway, :dancing-smilie::banana::trampoline::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken::banana::dancing-smilie: I'll do a jig in your honor - and shout out with a BIG YEEEEE HAAAAWWWWWW in your honor.

Enjoy your title!

Congrats Sandi, hope you get to enjoy it, I know you are having a crazy month at work!

Congrats Sandi! There couldn't have been a better choice! Enjoy your month!

Fantastic and a BIG congrats to you, Sandi!! WTG!! :) Enjoy your crown!

You are perfect for the job of Scrapgirl of the Month! Congratulations and I will be looking forward to reading your bio.

Congratulations Sandi! What a well-deserved honor! Enjoy your month and your extra shopping in the Boutique!

:ola: :ola: :ola: :ola: :ola:

Sandi, congratulations!!!! So well deserved.Enjoy your month!!

What a great choice for SG of the month! Congratulations, Sandi!

Congratulations Sandi !!!! This is certainly well deserved and I am so glad that you are here with all of us!!! Enjoy your month !!!!!

Congratulations Sandi! You really deserve this honor - you are always here to lend a kind word or two, sing praises for someone, and you are soooo much fun on the MB games. Enjoy your month! WTG, girlfriend!

:cheeringdog: :cheeringdog: :cheeringdog: :cheeringdog: :cheeringdog: :cheeringdog: :cheeringdog::respect: :respect: