March 2009 Message Board Game!

AngRoCamp

How does the "top posters" thing work - at midnight last night, I had 95 posts and this morning at 8 am, I had 87. I don't understand what "today's top posters" works - that is from when to when? Does anyone know? I guess I should know but never having done this before,, I really don't quite understand it.

It clears out every 24 hours. So the numbers that you post with at 6am today will come off tomorrow at 6am, I think. That is what I have noticed. The posts count though, so don't worry. Just keep posting away.

Thanks, Julie - I normally don't even keep up with the numbers - just have fun posting but someone got me interested in that feature and I started looking at it and knew that I had posted more than they had on there so couldn't figure it out. I have always been amazed when looking at the numbers under my name how many posts I have and thought,"gosh, was I really on the MB that much!" That's when I started looking at the numbers. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Almost over - fingers tired - what do you have in store for us next? Tonight at midnight is the end, right? Just checking......this is my first posting contest.

OK, I am going to give this a try.

Starting @ 268 posts and hoping to get to be a Scrapper Friend by the end of the month! :)

Sue! Is this number correct??? You have been busy this month! I'm looking at your info:

That is amazing!!

I can't wait until April 1 to see the results, the message board has been so busy this month!

OK, I am going to give this a try.

Starting @ 268 posts and hoping to get to be a Scrapper Friend by the end of the month! :)

Sue! Is this number correct??? You have been busy this month! I'm looking at your info:

That is amazing!!

I can't wait until April 1 to see the results, the message board has been so busy this month!

Christina,

It is the correct number for my start and all I wanted to be was a Scrapper Friend by now. How funny is that. Obviously I really got into this game thing. But the really cool news is that I have learned a ton from and about some of the other posters and that is really fun. I even missed the whole 2000 posts thing until someone sent me a pm. Looking forward to what ever the month of April has in store for us.

Almost over - fingers tired - what do you have in store for us next? Tonight at midnight is the end, right? Just checking......this is my first posting contest.

One more day Sara :) It ends at midnight (MST) March 31st!

One more day Sara :) It ends at midnight (MST) March 31st!

My brain is fried, Ang......Sue and I quit last night at midnight - we were the only two playing most of the night. Thank goodness my calendar is clear today - I have proclaimed to everyone in my house - no breakfast, no lunch, no dinner, no laundry, no nothing! ROFL I am very concerned about Cynthia now - she has not been on for, I think, four days now and we have not heard from her. Then, I got some disturbing news from Floss yesterday that she has some serious health issues and I worried about that all night. We should have just played all night because I was awake with worry anyway. Whew! You have been here much longer than I, and this is my first time playing the posting game - I have been obsessed with it! LOL LOL Thank goodness tonight is the last night, but then, what will we do? LOL LOL Thanks for the encouragement - I appreciate it. See you on the MB.

Hugs,

Sara

Do tell, sweet Dee - I need to prepare my dh for another month of no wife! ROFL He has been very supportive actually which has kind of surprised me because he hates it when I am on the computer at night - but he actually has helped answer questions like. "Famous Actors" "Placenames", etc.! Got a pretty good guy, don't I!?????

Thanks

Sara

Archived